Kicking the ring out of 1st Amendment rights?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by headgear, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a follow up to my thread from yesterday
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/187772-french-editors-just-cant-help-themselves.html

I came into work this morning and discovered this little nugget of news
    Anti-Muslim Adverts To Run In New York Subway

I was wondering whether if I was a Yank and a member of my family got slotted because of this crazy bitch it'd be my !st amendment right to blame her for it? - Like yesterday I'm not excusing the Muslimc extemists but fekking hell this woman is setting out deliberately to make it worse!

2. From the article

Ms Geller, who is a prominent supporter of Israel, stressed that she was not referring to all Muslims as savages, only those who engaged in what she characterises as "Jihad".

Seems fair enough to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. But you had better be prepared for the savage to try and kick the shit out you.

4. Frankly, if we put up sufficient "insults", maybe the extremists will work themselves into such paroxysms of outrage that they'll all have coronaries and drop dead...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Interesting fact:

Allah thinks Jihadists are a bunch of *****. Big Mo told me himself.

6. It's the 'Atlas Shrugged' bint - this is what she does for a living.

7. You don't need the 1st ammendment to blame somebody for something. You would, however, need proof to sue them for it

8. "Frankly, if we put up sufficient "insults", maybe the extremists will work themselves into such paroxysms of outrage that they'll all have coronaries and drop dead..." 4(T)

and perhaps the added bonus of the bigots and nutters in the EDF/BNP wanking themselves to death in a self-righteous frenzy of appreciation!

9. 1st ammendment to what?