KICKING PEOPLE OFF THIS SITE!!!

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by swift, Dec 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok firstly is this or is this not a rumour web site? because the people running it dont seem to get the drift. a little while ago a friend of mine got booted of for saying some stuff about the london regiment! ok ok we all know its bad that they are loosing the jackets and bo ho.

ok so my friend must have upset a few people but this was to do with his pay and to be honest he was right.

so is this any excuse to boot him just because some rsm or office gets the arse? thoughts please

2. to be booted off this site your 'friend' must have done something a little worse than 'saying some stuff about the london regiment', what was 'his' user name?

3. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

If you or your oppo are unhappy about any moderating on this site, PM the Mod in question and if you are not happy still then you can PM good co/bad co.

But check your amount of legs first as Moderators are usually right...........................

4. Probably got kicked off perhaps for haveng a lower than average spelling/"stringing together a sentence" ability which meant people got p1ssed off trying to read the post and turn it into something sensible perhaps?

5. Another one. "Pot this is kettle. Something about being Black, over".

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Well as you've decided to do this in open forum are you going to tell us all his or her name ?
    If not stand ready to rx taunts and beastings until you take your own life.

I think we should know for our own good, lest we overstep the mark and are also cast into the pit of one thousand demons.

7. Sorry but due to draw down and the like the one thousand demons have been rescaled to 1 not very scarey imp. Oh and he has his day off today so please cast yourself into the pit and would you mind awfully stabbing your self in the eye with this pitchfork.

8. Stabtiffy - frenzy of fat fingers trying to type rapidly across this clearly effeminately sized keyboard, whilst office oppo tries to talk to me about work.

9. oh sorry ginger but we dont all have alevels in being a twat.

10. i will take this up with the mod as it wrong, lest we forget im sorry but i cannot give a name as we all know how this works.

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I did actually mean username - that's how the majority of people identify the writers of posts on here.

Otherwise I'd write John Prescott when I mean MDN and sign my posts with my real name, Leonardo DiCaprio.
    Damn, there goes persec !

12. I can recall somebody mentioning in a thread about pay getting mucked up. He then went on suggesting that people boycott a Battalion exercise, all sorts of petulent drivel.

Not exactly a loss.

13. well didnt read them ones bravo so im thinking well maybe its not the person im on about. and even if it was the person then why be booted?

unless to many people who cant answer pay questions get to hot about it. just a thought

14. if you have not read them, they may well be the posts you mean - ie they have been binned?

This is not the Pay Office, its ARRSE.