Kicking Al Fayed out

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tazzers, Apr 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

My bold. Fair enough and while we are at it can we cut the burden on the public purse caused by the vast majority of those debating this in Parliament?
  2. I entirely agree. The gubmint should mag to grid the oily little toad.
  3. I would think he has put more into the public purse than he has taken out
  4. Nasty bitter little man with chips on both shoulders. Not much fond of the Egyptian Feller either.

Howarth shouting for someone to be repatriated? It's like Ice Cream price rises in June, regular as clockwork, always going to happen.

I remember when Howarth was shouting for Pinochet (Alleged Mass Murderer and all round bad egg) to be repatriated.

Oh wait, he didn't did he. :roll:

At the very least Mr. Howarth , the deluded, misguided heartbroken shop owning gentleman has contributed far more to the public purse than you ever have.
  5. Tazzers,

He's NOT Al Fayed,just plain Fayed.

The Phoney Phorah added the Al to evevate his status years ago.

A bit like Bliar calling himself Sir Tony without the inconvienience of actually being knighted.which he doesn't.........well,as of yet.

I hope Gerald Howarth suceeds in having Fayed deported.
  6. So all that matters is how much you put into the public purse then to be allowed to stay in the country.
  7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I seem to remember that Fayed doesn't pay much tax on Britain so the financial arguement doesn't totally wash. But why bung him out?- He's a deluded old man but he's done this country no harm, just made himself look a fool. If we're putting together a list of foreigners for deportation there's a long list and he's way down it. We could start with a large percentage of our prison population.
  8. It is a matter of how much you contribute to the country surely. He is probably more deserving of staying that all the overpaid scrotes in parliament.

He is eccentric. So what. At least he does something useful with his time.

I am not sure why he hasn't been granted citizenship. Citizenship has been granted to people with known criminal records. If those people are deserving, surely this man does too.

The cynic in me sees this as a PR attempt by the member. If he has nothing better to do than to waste valuable time in parliament discussing the citizenship application of someone who has no connection to him, then perhaps he is not working hard enough for his dosh.
  9. Didn't a British teacher get jailed and sacked for calling a teddy bear Mohamed? I hope that (Al) Fayed's mother got a similar treatment for naming him after the 'great prophet'.
  10. NO

I don't like the guy either but the MP says he is a burden on the public purse. I can think of a few far greater burdens than Fayed.

There is many more foreigners i would boot out before him

Edit to add: must type faster
  11. At least his football teams getting booted out of the Premiership :D
  12. I don't care how much money he's put in. Kick him in the cunt, then kick him out.
  13. How the fcuk is old Mo a burden on the pubic purse, it,s not as though he,s on benefits or anything, O.K so he tried to stuff the Royals over Diana, so what! people made squillions out of that, and it provided a cheap source of entertainment for thousands of others, leave the old buffer alone with his lemon sucking hatered, he,s to old to square up to anyway, silly old twat
  14. No preferential treatment, please! There is a whole line of people in front of him: Tony, Brown, Cherie, Wolf, Prescott, Darling, etc.
  15. In all seriousness, get him deported for that? if so half the fcuking goverment/MPs will be saying goodbye too!
    total utter wnakers