Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dhgrainger1, Oct 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Arrsers, prepare to mount the outrage bus.

It's been brought to the fore by Whiskey_60 that this group are actively and violently protesting against military organisations in Sheffield. In particular they take issue with the fact that BAE advertises it's internship program within the university's engineering department and it also disagrees with the UOTC programme.

The website is very under-educated, their info is skewiff and they're, really, just a bunch of cunts. Luckily for us, they've got an e-mail address, and if anyone lives near Sheffield, they advertise the next planned meetings on the site.

Target to the front, watch and shoot, watch and shoot.

2. Aha, glad someone took interest in this one!

The Sheffield ACIO know these lot quite well! As do local TA units that do any recruiting on the ground in Sheffield.

They've got an e-mail address, and when I get home I've got a few MySpace links to some of their 'hardcore' members if your feeling particularly abusive :D

3. On their shite, sorry, site. There is also a story of them messing up a lecture from a Retd Air Marshall, and whilst I enjoy crab baiting as much as the next man - they ended up throwing rape alarms at his head.

Their a bunch of limp wristed vaginas...
  4. Bunch of muppets if you ask me.

Maybe someone should go set off a few rape alarms at their next meeting..
  5. I was thinking more along the lines of setting off a load of T bangs strapped to a bucket of dog shite.
  6. Brilliant :D
  7. student wasters!! not worth wasting your energy on imho..
  8. The funny part is that Uni is full of intelligent young people (apparently...) and these lot think that people who study there can't make their own mind up whether to join the forces or not and so they have to remove any temptation that's on the campus!

So effectively their saying that their fellow students are incapable of making an informed decision...
  9. Right I feels it time to spam, sorry I ment email them......
  10. Its a shame they dont appear to have a forum. I'd really like to open up a grown up reasonable debate on the matter.
  11. I agree with them...

12. I'm trying to find a Sheffield Forum/Facebook Group or something along those lines. Considering their facts are spun from Narnia I'd say it would be quite interesting to get an open debate going with one of them.

I've just read Andy McNabs '7 Troop' - I feel I could grow my hair long, not wash for a month and strap a voice recorder to my chest and infiltrate a meeting :D
  13. Good 'ol fashioned student angst. Bless. They'll grow out of it.
  14. I've sent off a sensible e-mail, and I expect a sensible reply. If not, then spam on!