Kick in the facebook thug jailed.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Aug 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, good to see she got the due justice and did not give up.

Thugs like him are despicable, even more so that he gets his brief to stand up in court and say he is full of remorse when really he is full of shit, after all his remorse did not make him turn himself in, it just appeared as further evidence of what a tosser he is via his Facebook comments.

If anyone knows his Facebook profile please publish it here here, I am sure we have plenty of kind words to offer him.

2. While I'm sure there are members here of dubious morals or questionable scruples, I doubt anyone is low enough to acknowledge his existence, let alone "friend" him

3. You are right, best not to be linked to him in any way. Anyhow I am sure he will find friends while in jail, and one special friend who will look after him every night.

4. Good to see a half decent sentence handed down.

5. There needs to be a special prison regime for scum like this which feature daily 16 hour shifts digging coal by hand,with set productivity targets.

Fail the daily target once and go without food for a day,fail 3 times in the same month and the month does not count and must be served again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whatever you do with this sort one thing that is never achieved, they never accept responsibility, blaming everyone else but themselves. They never learn, the real victim(s) somehow deserved it or it was someone else's fault.

They are doomed to repeat the cycle of balls it up then pass the buck. The world owes them a living and when that is not delivered then screw everyone else.

7. Boy gets the shit beaten out of him.

Sister recognises the description of attacker 'from the pub'

Sister finds him on Facebook and gets him arrested.

Only in Stourbridge would this be a a story worth bragging about.

8. In that case,these scum should be executed forthwith.No exceptions.

9. They should form Penal Battalions and use them as mine clearers without the relevant mine sweeping equipment. They only tools they need are two feet!

10. Just leave those injured for the vultures to finish off.Slowly.