Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Fifth_Columnist, Apr 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just like to put in a good word for Kick-Ass. Really, really enjoyable. Yes it was mindless, but if you liked Transformers, go and see Kick-Ass. This trailer alone should be enough to persuade you to go:

Empire On-Line

And I can think of few better soundtracks for a mass-killing spree than The Banana Splits song by 70s Punk Band the Dickies. For those who want to hear the whole thing:

You Tube - The Dickies
  2. I'll second that. Went and saw it with the wife (unless its pink she doesnt like it) and we both enjoyed it! shock horror.

surprisingly gory which is always a win in my book.
  3. If you're watching the 'debate' (for 'debate' read stage-managed, meaningless party political broadcast on behalf of the 3 dreary parties), with one eye and ARRSE with the other, watch the trailer above and tell me that you don't want Hit Girl to slide in and slot the lot...
  4. The film is awesome !!!

Check out this "adult" trailer for it :

Kickass trailer

and this one is the one for "hit girl" (you need to log into youtube to watch it)

hit girl trailer
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Took my two lads (13&17) and we laughed ourselves daft the whole film especially the wanking scenes. funniest thing then was the "adults" in the audience who were very embarrassed.

what a brilliant concept for a film an 11year old girl going psycho to that sound track. completely juxtaposition . And Nick Cage was brilliant, completely on the borderline between genius and raving lunatic.
  7. Yep, big thumbs up, me and the misses both enjoyed it.
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

kind of a cross between 60's camp batman and 21st centuary mean and moody batman with a touch of the riddlers psychi.
  9. Fcuking awesome!