Kick Ass

That scene was almost identical to the comic book itself. If the rest of the movie is the same, it might be worth watching.

Nice to have a film that sticks to the source material, rather than pussy out like they did with Wanted. :roll:

Werewolf said:
That scene was almost identical to the comic book itself. If the rest of the movie is the same, it might be worth watching.

Nice to have a film that sticks to the source material, rather than pussy out like they did with Wanted. :roll:
Read the first couple of comics, might be funny as , unless they pull a "wanted"
Jinx , make a wish...

Civi_Git said:
Werewolf said:

Read the first couple of comics, might be funny as , unless they pull a "wanted"
Jinx , make a wish...
Great minds think alike but fools seldom differ! :D

Civi_Git said:
Werewolf said:

Jinx , make a wish...
I wish tin man had a heart, or was it the lion? or was it the ..............fuckit

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm planning on watching it. For no other reason than a bloke at my Aikido club is one of the stunt men and small-part actors. Other than that I don't know much about it ;)

Annoying I can't get the trailer to work on that link though. Fecking Windows Vista...

Trans-sane said:
I'm planning on watching it. For no other reason than a bloke at my Aikido club is one of the stunt men and small-part actors. Other than that I don't know much about it ;)

Annoying I can't get the trailer to work on that link though. Fecking Windows Vista...
Should be on YouTube, mate.