KIA Sedona

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tarich_23, Jun 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone out there own a Kia sedona? If so how many miles are you getting to the tank full.
  2. Glad I clicked on this- I was wondering where the fuck Sedona was.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

• Like Like x 6
  4. Doubtful anyone would admit owning such a heap of shit.
  5. Cunt owed us all a tenner, dusty in here etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I drove a hired Sedona in the US a few years ago. No idea how big the tank was and their gallons are different to ours(?), so what the mpg was I've no idea. Nice car to drive and - being in the US - it had more cup-holders than seats. Hope this helps. If it doesn't, well, you know what you can do...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 1152_12943098983-tpfil02aw-29480.jpg

I know a Sidonia (Von Bork)

Not sure how many miles she does to the tank.

Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. No idea about the Sedona, my wife used to have a 1 litre Picanto and I refused to drive it, my supercharged Range Rover used to get about 8-9mpg around town. I'd imagine the Sedona would be somewhere in between those two.

Surprisingly this is the most useful response you've had so far.

Hope this helped.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Has the NAAFI bar deteriorated further into a forum for shit car owners asking dog nosh questions?

The only time you should step into a Kia Sedona is if you are in a get away car and it crashes into a Florist shop front, the Kia should be full of other peoples babies, badly strapped in on a school run.

You are then permitted to drag the single mum driver from the passenger seat, cuff her, steal her family allowance book and speed off in her Kia, throwing children from the windows into the path of pursuing dibble cars.

Other than that, get a proper car you Slope loving, denier of Jap prisoner of war atrocities and vomiter on the service of the Burma star cunt!

Don't retort with Kia isn't Jap..... A slope is a slope is a Jap!
    • Like Like x 9
  10. It's rumoured that James Gandolfini was in one on his way to the opera when...............................
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ............he ate it, the fat dead fucker.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah only two tenors now, they'll have to get that Blunt bloke to warble along with them now.
  13. I have one for sale, interested?nothing a little T Cut will not shift.[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Some do.
  15. Gullwing doors, sick!