Khaki Caps - RMP

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by CaptainBlackadder, Sep 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

Second question of the day on the RMP board - aren't you lot lucky to have me here keeping you entertained?

Do RMP officers ever have the requirement of wearing the Khaki service dress hat? My understanding is that the red cap is worn at all times for either service dress, blues or barrack dress.

Grateful if anyone could confirm.

E Blackadder
  2. Dark nights on Duty must just fly by with you around!
  3. WO1s and Officers can (and do) wear 'khaki caps' when in browns. They were a regular feature of 1 RMP Friday dress for the last few years. (Also known as gay Friday dress).
  4. They should be forced to wear a scarlet covering over the top, so we know who the monkies are.

Isn't it a battle honour? From the blood of the better men above them, as they cleared out the trenches after an attack?

5 4 3 2 1 Incoming he he he
  5. I think you better check with your own RP staff - that was their job not the MMP and MFP. These two corps were not merged together to form the CMP until 27 Feb 1926.

Still not a bad attempt at getting a bite.
  6. You only knew that was a fishing attempt when you hit quote didn't you?

Go on, admit it.
  7. Why not ask all these questions tomorrow when you start your MPOC? I am sure the RSM at Southwick Park will give you all the answers.
  8. Better still, engage the Regimental Secretary in such a conversation :)