Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by PartTimeGeordie, Jul 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone off to embrace the meat matket that is KGVI next week?If so ill see you there
  2. Seriously the bar better not sh*t again.
  3. Go on then, who won this year?
  4. Dunno still waiting for the cc1, anyone know yet?
  5. If the books still open and I was a betting man, I think my money would be on CEUOTC :wink:
  6. 1. Edinburgh
    2. Northumbria
    3. Oxford
    4. Cambridge
    5. Glasgow
    6. London
    7. Leeds
    8. Bristol (did not compete).
  7. Insider knowledge then eh?
  8. Sixth!!! Bah!! In my day.....youth today....falling standards etc etc etc. Harumph.
  9. Bah second, cheated!

Ah well at least we still get to goto Woolwich.
  10. Think you will find the difference in score between 1st and 2nd was alot more than "Bah second, cheated".
  11. Hey London here, if any of you who won want consoling by ULOTC whilst you're down here give us a shout and we'll let you weep into your little lace handkercheifs about your win, over a pint or two of our messes finest...
  12. Orifice you never cease to amaze me with your inane bantiche...
  13. I often suprise myself if its any use to you?
  14. Not too shabby - Edinburgh were 70 points clear this year, and second by one point last year. Given that just over two years ago there were only two qualified OCdts in the troop, that's not bad.

It's got a lot to do with the efforts of a Para Gunner and then a Horse Gunner PSI, and a chunk to do with the effort from the troop :)
  15. your psi was awesome, his little playmobile pony bears my signature, he didn't stop bitching about his accomodation tho. Shame he's gone...