Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leeds

• Northumbria

• Who gives a shit?

• Total voters
Leeds have gained an unhealthy 2nd, slight improvement on last, last year.

Its was posted, hard copy, to OTC's directly last friday, ULOTC of course is on block leave except for the recruiters...

orificecadet said:
Its was posted, hard copy, to OTC's directly last friday, ULOTC of course is on block leave except for the recruiters...
We're all on leave. And some on here may be interested and no longer in a UOTC. So post it.

sorry what I'm trying to say chap, is that I'm waiting as much as you are I've phoned up a few ppl and my BSM is doing his best, but there's only so much any of us can do to open that letter from over 100miles away

forget KGVI, lets look forward to the two week piss u... i mean courses camp, it always beats KGVI on the fun scale. Is anyone doing the gun no. 1 course? i think that londons and bristols BSM's are teaching it and that Oxfords BSM is doing the recce course.

yeah i'll be on the No.1's course. cant wait, summer has been a bit dry so far so i think 2 weeks on the lash will do me good. although cant complain as i post this from the south of france and have spent the day on the beach. life's tough sometimes...........

Having competed for both Northumbrian and Leeds, i am extremely happy to see my influence helped both teams to the top spots! I guess i'll have to get doubly lashed when we go down to woolwich in the spring.
Northumbrian vs. Leeds lash should be interesting, and will certainly be loud and abusive!!

BigJobs said:
Guns 1 will be a laff. Everyone gets drunk as there's no competition. Wahey!
sounds like the general plan. and i think we have both the london and bristol bsm instructing on the course so can't complain at that. think we should see if we can have another game of baseball......

PartTimeGeordie said:
Cum trench isnt coming this year so hopefully there wont be any on pitch assualts!
oh what a shame, we will miss her so much......hope someone's hasnt informed HQ 7RHA or we won't get any help from them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SillySubby Officers 8
P OTC and ACF 77
Iamagoldfish OTC and ACF 60