KGVI results 05

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by orificecadet, Aug 3, 2005.

?
  1. Cambridge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Oxford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. London/Bristol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. City of Edinburgh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Glasgow & Strathclyde

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Leeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Northumbria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Who gives a shit?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As soon as anyone has them, post them, preferably here.

2. Northumbria have come first...

3. Leeds have gained an unhealthy 2nd, slight improvement on last, last year.

4. Can we not get the full list?
    I'm curious as to how badly the pasty-faced, pie-munching, sunlight-shunning CUOTC gun troop did.

5. Its was posted, hard copy, to OTC's directly last friday, ULOTC of course is on block leave except for the recruiters...

6. stop giving out info press release style and give out the whole list.

7. We're all on leave. And some on here may be interested and no longer in a UOTC. So post it.

8. sorry what I'm trying to say chap, is that I'm waiting as much as you are I've phoned up a few ppl and my BSM is doing his best, but there's only so much any of us can do to open that letter from over 100miles away

9. Ed came third. We didn't really want it again :cry:

10. forget KGVI, lets look forward to the two week piss u... i mean courses camp, it always beats KGVI on the fun scale. Is anyone doing the gun no. 1 course? i think that londons and bristols BSM's are teaching it and that Oxfords BSM is doing the recce course.

11. PTI will be removing QT's ******** by doing said course

12. yeah i'll be on the No.1's course. cant wait, summer has been a bit dry so far so i think 2 weeks on the lash will do me good. although cant complain as i post this from the south of france and have spent the day on the beach. life's tough sometimes...........

13. Having competed for both Northumbrian and Leeds, i am extremely happy to see my influence helped both teams to the top spots! I guess i'll have to get doubly lashed when we go down to woolwich in the spring.
    Northumbrian vs. Leeds lash should be interesting, and will certainly be loud and abusive!!

14. Guns 1 will be a laff. Everyone gets drunk as there's no competition. Wahey!

15. It's not going to bother me unduly old boy; I'm teaching Guns Level 2 at Courses Camp!