KG6 2006

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by BeastAppreciationSociety., May 25, 2006.

?
  1. GLASGOW

18.8%
  2. BRISTOL

6.3%
  3. CAMBRIDGE

8.3%
  4. EDINBURGH

14.6%
  5. LEEDS

12.5%
  6. NORTHUMBRIA

12.5%
  7. LONDON

20.8%
  8. OXFORD

6.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its that time of year again, I suggest having this thread, rather than hi-jacking other threads, for all the pre, and post, KG6 banter thats going to flow over the next couple of weeks.

BANTER AWAY

ALL THE USUAL STUFF, WHO WILL WIN?? WHO WILL BE IN THE BAR THE LATEST?.

for those in the second week I've been spammed to run the bar, therfore any suggestions on what booze is required would be greatfully appreciated

2. wheres oxford then? you git. i vote oxford, our gun dets are going to kick arrse this year!

3. has been updated , my bad :oops: :oops:

4. bloody Recce numpty

5. There's only one answer to who'll be in the bar latest.

:twisted: LEEDS :twisted:

All you others pale by comparison :wink:

CW

6. Does anyone know which otcs are on which weeks yet? Our BSM is off on resettlment so we are a little out of the loop.

7. oxford is week one, were the first to go this year

8. Who is firing what week T.B.C

FIRST week - Oxford,Cambridge,Northumbria, leeds

SECOND week- Glasgow, London,Bristol, Edinburgh.

Will update it when I speak to BSM on tuesday and confirm i've got it 100%

9. Shh! No names!
    Oxford and Cambridge together... lets have a boat race HUZZAH!

Oh god, looks like the end of the anti organised fun campaign for us.

10. Northumbria are week one, competition wed 19th. The rest of you even going to bother turning up for the second week? :lol:

11. If that's the date of week one then that's Leeds in too.

12. Now you know OTCs arent allowed to win two years running, even when, as in 2002, the Chief Instructor announced at Woolwich 'of course you, won, but you gobby bastards weren't winning twice on the trot'.

13. you can't win again its not going to be your turn for the next 7 years, I think glasgow or bristol are next on the ROTA to win.

14. is that the rota that has had nuotc out of top 2 only twice in more than ten years?

15. lets all just shush and accept that London are gonna win and be in the bar latest and then host the best billet party. simple as! we got rid of the kn0b aka orifice cadet and so have some good gunners and training lined up including being given the second week of annual camp to train so full tactical exercise (with chinooks with a bit of luck, pity can't borrow them for KGVI!). Also i've been moonlighting with 100 Regt, so a nice bit of live fire practice (including co-ordinated illum) for me!

just accept it, London are the best (well actually i'm the best, but don't like to blow my own trumpet) and you all suck

END OF MISSION