KFC, Crsps & Ceral?

Cancer risk chemical acrylamide is found in KFC fries, crisps and cereal
Raised levels of a chemical linked to cancer have been found in a range of foods from KFC meals to breakfast cereals. Food watchdogs identified the increased quantities of acrylamide in 14 popular products.
The chemical is formed when foods are roasted, toasted or fried at very high temperatures.

Move at everyone's most read newspaper @ Cancer risk chemical is found in KFC fries, crisps and cereal | Mail Online

The FSA stresses it does not consider the levels of the chemical found to be dangerous,
Oh, what a fucking surprise - a daily mail food scare over nothing!

Does nobody there have any fucking idea how toxicology works?

"Scientists say it is potentially carcinogenic if consumed regularly over a lifetime." Really? Sounds the same as the drug bute found in horsemeat - incredibly low levels.

There was a scare about 50 years ago that candy floss causes cancer (or similar). It then emerged that we would need to consume several pounds (weight) of the stuff per day for most of our lives to get cancer. Bearing in mind how light spun sugar is, I think we would be aware of its harmful properties by our teeth falling out long before the cancer appeared.

Cancer risk chemical acrylamide is found in KFC fries, crisps and cereal
Raised levels of a chemical linked to cancer have been found in a range of foods from KFC meals to breakfast cereals. Food watchdogs identified the increased quantities of acrylamide in 14 popular products.
The chemical is formed when foods are roasted, toasted or fried at very high temperatures.

Move at everyone's most read newspaper @ Cancer risk chemical is found in KFC fries, crisps and cereal | Mail Online
Tin Foil Hat time, the illuminate are trying to kill off the lower orders by giving them cancer!

and if you swallow chewing gum it will strangle your inards
True.

And if you've got a tapeworm, don't eat for 2 days then put some sugar on your tongue and it will come out. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

i dont know if u have a tapeworm. i do know how to get rid of a tapeworm. first u must starve yourself for 2 days. the tapeworm will be hungry. then u must put a sugar cube on your tounge. if you wait long enought the starving tapeworm will come out to get it. then u must grab the tapeworm and pull it out.
Could i have a tapeworm? - Yahoo! Answers

Had to chuckle while in Canada (which isn't easy) to see that the French initials for it was PFK rather than KFC, seems the locals called it Pathetic Fried Kitten.

True.

And if you've got a tapeworm, don't eat for 2 days then put some sugar on your tongue and it will come out. I read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Could i have a tapeworm? - Yahoo! Answers
Naaah, you need to eat sprouts for two days, put some of the old yellow ear defenders in, hold your nose and clamp your mouth shut and straaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn - the bastard will come flying out at the double

Latest Threads