Kewl Saffa T-Shirts in browns.

M

Mark The Convict

Easily personalised with your choice of stains, rips, profane graffiti in Afrikaans etc...

Can you get it personalised with a miners helmet with crossed R5's saying "Miners hunting club"?

Did someone eventually figure out how to get rid of the smell of sweat and the BiB stains from those things? Didn't matter how many times I washed mine or what I washed them in, there was always that sour sweat smell within ten minutes of putting it on.

And I so wanted to smell like a little chrysanthemum....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Ok lets all admit "washing" was cold water with a bit of OMO on top - 3 minutes of sloshing around until all the water was a a horrible grey colour then a bit of rinse before chaining it up to the washing line to stop it running away or being stolen.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ok lets all admit "washing" was cold water with a bit of OMO on top - 3 minutes of sloshing around until all the water was a a horrible grey colour then a bit of rinse before chaining it up to the washing line to stop it running away or being stolen.
"Viro - your first line of defence !"

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
How can you be so cruel? I showered last year and I've stopped wiping my arse with skunks.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Don't make us phone your old man and telling him your rukking hand uit on the internets and deserve a slap.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What's wrong with that ?
;-)