KevinB, come on.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tired_chimp, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, we get it, you're a brilliant troll. One of the best. But, FFS, you are the very definition of a one-trick pony.

You and I both know that there are few better ways to wind up idiots on a British Army forum than walting it up as an IRA man, but it must get boring for you. Mustn't it? Branch out a little!

Just a couple of ideas to get you started -

Go draw some pictures of Mohamed, photograph yourself pissing on them and post them on Muslim sites, you can even tell them you're an American soldier! The bites you'll get from that lot will immediately render arrse a boring distant memory for you.

Photograph yourself having sex with a woman from Jamaica and show it to the stormfront crew. Maybe even wrap her in a Union flag, lying on St George's Cross. Good, eh? In fact, you could be the bitch, get her to do you with a strap-on, a black rogering a white guy will really annoy the white supremecists.

OK, cool, now stop winding up the idiots. You wouldn't like it if you had a disabled kid and someone was poking fun at them.
  2. Do you feel you were naive in your support of NORAID or your mention of NORAID here?

I feel if you hadn't mentioned NORAID, you'd be just another poster, not the notorious KevinB... and I think you kinda like that.

Edited to add: Oh look, you deleted your post. I wonder how you'll backtrack.
  3. Why start a new thread, isn't 27 pages enough for you?
  4. No, I don't like it - I am embarrassed by it.
    I mentioned NORAID in a rare moment where I lost my control, and I do regret it because it has apparently made normal communication impossible.

I deleted my response when I realised this wasn't the original thread, and another one is not needed. I suggest you have it deleted.
  5. If I remember rightly, you fess'ed up in a response to a question from me. Sort your Broad Black Brimmer out.