Kerry Krackhead,you are NICKED you slag!

Ha,seems Kerry Crackhead cant stop snorting a bit of China White!
Pity it's only a caution but maybe she'll pop off!..

Reality TV star Kerry Katona has been cautioned by police for possessing a controlled substance.

Katona attended Wilmslow police station near her home in Cheshire after she was filmed by a Sunday newspaper snorting what appeared to be cocaine.

A Cheshire police spokeswoman confirmed following an investigation, a 28-year-old woman had been cautioned on Monday.

Katona told the Sunday Mirror she was "sorry and so ashamed" of her actions in relation to the allegations.

"It was a moment of weakness and stupidity and I regret it terribly," she said, although refused to comment on the nature of the drugs.

Contract axed

Following the publication of the allegations in the News of the World, supermarket Iceland dropped her as the face of its advertising campaigns.

The loss of the lucrative contract came as a blow to her, Katona said, after she was made bankrupt last year and has been left with huge debts.

The former Atomic Kitten singer has endured a long and public battle with alcohol and drugs, however the mother of four denied she had a problem with substance abuse.

"I'm not a drug addict. I don't wake up and think I need drugs. But I know that I have to get some help to make sure I never take drugs again," she said.

Yes, I have had several moments of weakness with assorted prostitutes across the planet.. should I ever decide to run for office and the photos become public..

These people in the public eye should not be doing drugs and setting such a bad example to our young people, if they were keep fit fans, clean living. wholesome, the media would not be reporting this though, so together they are glamorising taking drugs, binge drinking. Imprison these drug taking celebs, and ignore them, I for one will not buy any newspaper reporting celebs misbehaving. Maybe some of these celebs should try getting behind a charity such as h4h, and giving the drug money to them, i hate drugs

Who?

The_Coming_Man said:
Yes, I have had several moments of weakness with assorted prostitutes across the planet.. should I ever decide to run for office and the photos become public..
No worries, TCM; by the time you achieve high office, the Glorious ARRSE Coup will have happend. And anyone who says a bad word against you will be "taken care of" by the Fingermen... :twisted:

Werewolf said:
Kerry Katona; the only woman who can make Jordan look classy...
I'd shag them both. Not fussy me, done worse than the Iceland slapper, as have most on here I reckon :D

Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:
No worries, TCM; by the time you achieve high office, the Glorious ARRSE Coup will have happend. And anyone who says a bad word against you will be "taken care of" by the Fingermen... :twisted:
Who says that patritism is an outmoded principle..??? :D

Of course the ladies in question will hae to be silenced... well the surving ones anyway...

mucus2 said:
Werewolf said:
Kerry Katona; the only woman who can make Jordan look classy...
I'd shag them both. Not fussy me, done worse than the Iceland slapper, as have most on here I reckon :D
I think I'm going to puke myself into another dimension after reading that! 8O :puker: :pukel:

The_Coming_Man said:
Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:

Of course the ladies in question will hae to be silenced... well the surving ones anyway...
Silenced with what though?

stacker1 said:
The_Coming_Man said:
Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:

A black bag over the head is the traditional method. An extendable baton across the face is used for those who think they are "funny".... :twisted:

stacker1 said:
The_Coming_Man said:
Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:

I'm a pretty hands off tyrant, the method used will be left to the imagination of the particular fingerman involved.

I will never punish failure in my men.... lack of imagination on the other hand..

The_Coming_Man said:
stacker1 said:
The_Coming_Man said:
Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:

I'm a pretty hands off tyrant, the method used will be left to the imagination of the particular fingerman involved.

I will never punish failure in my men.... lack of imagination on the other hand..
My kind of Boss! When can I apply for the Fingermen Academy? 8)

Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:
stacker1 said:
The_Coming_Man said:
Werewolf said:
The_Coming_Man said:

My kind of Boss! When can I apply for the Fingermen Academy? 8)
You've already passed !!! :D

Werewolf said:
I won't let you down...Lord High Protector! :salut: :D
I do worry at times however that you may be slightly OVER qualified..

On the plus side... your enthusiasm for your duties will allow me to relax with a spot of R&R on holiday with the Arrse einzatgruppen.

S

stabradop

The Fingermen? What about the Diddy Men or the Ginster's Men (who take your hunger away haha heehee hoohoo), what will they do :lol: