Kerry Krackhead,you are NICKED you slag!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ha,seems Kerry Crackhead cant stop snorting a bit of China White!
    Pity it's only a caution but maybe she'll pop off!..

2. All she regrets is getting caught
  3. "A moment of weakness". Well, she's had plenty of those around the dessert trolley as well by the look of it.
  4. Yes, I have had several moments of weakness with assorted prostitutes across the planet.. should I ever decide to run for office and the photos become public..
  5. These people in the public eye should not be doing drugs and setting such a bad example to our young people, if they were keep fit fans, clean living. wholesome, the media would not be reporting this though, so together they are glamorising taking drugs, binge drinking. Imprison these drug taking celebs, and ignore them, I for one will not buy any newspaper reporting celebs misbehaving. Maybe some of these celebs should try getting behind a charity such as h4h, and giving the drug money to them, i hate drugs
  6. Kerry Katona; the only woman who can make Jordan look classy...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. No worries, TCM; by the time you achieve high office, the Glorious ARRSE Coup will have happend. And anyone who says a bad word against you will be "taken care of" by the Fingermen... :twisted:
  8. I'd shag them both. Not fussy me, done worse than the Iceland slapper, as have most on here I reckon :D
  9. Who says that patritism is an outmoded principle..??? :D

Of course the ladies in question will hae to be silenced... well the surving ones anyway...
  10. I think I'm going to puke myself into another dimension after reading that! 8O :puker: :pukel:
  11. Silenced with what though?
  12. A black bag over the head is the traditional method. An extendable baton across the face is used for those who think they are "funny".... :twisted:
  13. I'm a pretty hands off tyrant, the method used will be left to the imagination of the particular fingerman involved.

I will never punish failure in my men.... lack of imagination on the other hand..