Kerry Katonas septum is rotting out of her nose

#1
kerry

Kerry Katona's nose is dissolving as a result of years of cocaine binges, it has been claimed.

The former Atomic Kitten singer now allegedly has a hole in her septum like former EasterEnders star Daniella Westbrook, whose cartilage was burned away through sustained use of the class-A drug.

The extent of the damage is so extreme that Katona's step-sister Pat Ferrier claims she witnessed the mother-of-four 'pulling out a piece of her septum' with a pair of tweezers.
 
#2
I look forward to her untimely death along with Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Kate Moss, George Michael, Lilly Allen and every other celebrity drug taker whose habits cause untold misery in places like Columbia.

Druggies... I fecking despise them.
 
#3
'She told me that rotting black stuff builds up inside and she has to dig it out every few weeks. It was disgusting, but it doesn't stop her taking drugs.'
If it's rotting black stuff has she been sniffing the wrong sort of coke?

Please just die and quickly.
 
#5
The_Coming_Man said:
I look forward to her untimely death along with Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Kate Moss, George Michael, Lilly Allen and every other celebrity drug taker whose habits cause untold misery in places like Columbia.

Druggies... I fecking despise them.
Something that I completely agree with. I would think all of her head is starting to dissolve from having it up her arse for so long.
 
#6
Even so, if you met her in a pub, you'd still try it on, and succeed.

And (bad joke alert) when your mates said what happened, you'd be able to say "Fuck nose"!!!
 
#7
not to be sniffed at....
 
#8
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
not to be sniffed at....
Or is this all a tissue of lies?









Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
#10
indoubitabley said:
mistersoft said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
not to be sniffed at....
Or is this all a tissue of lies?

Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least she can't blow it out of proportion!

(we'll share that taxi)
I heard she got a cold the other week.

And Vic's gone missing.


(Hold that taxi)
 
#11
KerryKatonasLooseFlaps said:
I want to ride her big diddies. Splat all over them and kick her out of the house, before she had time to clean it off. Then sit back and watch her froth at the mouth in a drug induced fit.
Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

Do yourself a favour and do one, preferably in a messy and incredibly painful manner.
 
#12
mistersoft said:
indoubitabley said:
mistersoft said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
not to be sniffed at....
Or is this all a tissue of lies?

Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least she can't blow it out of proportion!

(we'll share that taxi)
I heard she got a cold the other week.

And Vic's gone missing.


(Hold that taxi)
Is that Charlies' mate?

(still waiting in the cold for that cab)
 
#13
mistersoft said:
indoubitabley said:
mistersoft said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
not to be sniffed at....
Or is this all a tissue of lies?

Taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least she can't blow it out of proportion!

(we'll share that taxi)
I heard she got a cold the other week.

And Vic's gone missing.


(Hold that taxi)
Must be lost in County Kerry.

Any room left?
 
#14
All said and done, I do think this is a tad unfair.

If every scouse bird, with multiple children with multiple fathers, with multiple marriages, finds a way to take away from the living nightmare she is living in, by doing a drug that is illegal (that a great population of this country are using recreationally) gets a thread on this esteemed website...

The whole internet will crash.



I may be from Merseyside, but I do try and help out when I can.

As far as I know, shooting it on their tits don't get them pregnant.
 
#15
The_Coming_Man said:
I look forward to her untimely death along with Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Kate Moss, George Michael, Lilly Allen and every other celebrity drug taker whose habits cause untold misery in places like Columbia.

Druggies... I fecking despise them.
I could not have put it better !!!!!!!!!!! Good point well made. I Thank you.
 
#16
indoubitabley said:
All said and done, I do think this is a tad unfair.

If every scouse bird, with multiple children with multiple fathers, with multiple marriages, finds a way to take away from the living nightmare she is living in, by doing a drug that is illegal (that a great population of this country are using recreationally) gets a thread on this esteemed website...

The whole internet will crash.



I may be from Merseyside, but I do try and help out when I can.

As far as I know, shooting it on their tits don't get them pregnant.
Oh! D'you mean that I brought some other fcukers kids up? Bollocks
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top