Kerry Katona Bankrupt Again

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Proving some blonds really are thick, Kerry Katona has been declared bankrupt for the second time.

Kerry Katona declared bankrupt for second time in five years - Telegraph

Reality TV star Kerry Katona has been declared bankrupt again and dropped as the face of payday lender Cash Lady. The former Atomic Kitten singer made a petition under the name Kerry Jane Elizabeth Katona at Wigan County Court, today – less than five years after the last time she applied for bankruptcy.

In 2008, she filed for bankruptcy due to an £86,000 unpaid tax bill.

Bankruptcy status usually lasts for a year, but Ms Katona's status was extended eventually lasting nearly three years. It was suggested that Ms Katona failed to meet requirements set by the court.
She obviously took out too many pay day loans.

Cash Lady.jpg

I believe her name translates into Spanish as 'El stupid bitch'...

Wordsmith

I still would.

As long as she promised never to speak in my presence. And cook. And clean. And earn a bit for me on the side selling herself to the night.

I think I could help her gain a little of the self respect that being both famous and a talentless northerner has denied her these long years.

Is 'Cash Lady' in any way an anagram of 'Utterly, despicable, talentless, poisonous, Northern slapper'?

No ? Well it jolly well should be.

Aside from the fact that she married a talentless, chubby, ex-boy band Paddy and a pikey Ned, she actually has money making potential in this talent vacuum that we live in. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed (can I say shed?) but the "management/accountant" company that she has employed over the years must have well and truly fucked her up the ricker. All she needs is a good manager.

She ain't so daft, think about it. An 86K tax bill means she earned about 200K. Then she didn't pay any tax and declared herself bankrupt...........meanwhile somewhere there will doubtless be a Ltd company that she "owns" which is swimming in dosh whilst she pays the taxman a 5iver a week for the next couple of years until her penance is done.

All she needs is a good manager.
I'd manage'r up the whiskers, hoop, on her own or with her mates.

The cheeky minx.

She'd have to keep her gob shut though - non negotiable

Can people start posting pictures of here with her tits out? I'm on my I phone and can't be bothered searching for them.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
It was probably the drugs and booze. She sounds pissed as arseholes on that advert.

I'd let her varnish my manhood with spittle if all I had to throw her was a half-eaten Kebab's and some lippy every now and again.

There's some fussy twats about