Kerry Katona Bankrupt Again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Jul 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Proving some blonds really are thick, Kerry Katona has been declared bankrupt for the second time.

Kerry Katona declared bankrupt for second time in five years - Telegraph

She obviously took out too many pay day loans.

Cash Lady.jpg

I believe her name translates into Spanish as 'El stupid bitch'...

• Like Like x 3
  2. I still would.

As long as she promised never to speak in my presence. And cook. And clean. And earn a bit for me on the side selling herself to the night.

I think I could help her gain a little of the self respect that being both famous and a talentless northerner has denied her these long years.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Is 'Cash Lady' in any way an anagram of 'Utterly, despicable, talentless, poisonous, Northern slapper'?

No ? Well it jolly well should be.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Warrington.

Need I say more?
  5. Aside from the fact that she married a talentless, chubby, ex-boy band Paddy and a pikey Ned, she actually has money making potential in this talent vacuum that we live in. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed (can I say shed?) but the "management/accountant" company that she has employed over the years must have well and truly fucked her up the ricker. All she needs is a good manager.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I wouldn't but could understand if you would....
  7. She's been a cash-cow since she was 16. Plenty more mileage in her, I'd suggest.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Thats why mum now goes shoplifting at Iceland...
    • Like Like x 3
  9. She ain't so daft, think about it. An 86K tax bill means she earned about 200K. Then she didn't pay any tax and declared herself bankrupt...........meanwhile somewhere there will doubtless be a Ltd company that she "owns" which is swimming in dosh whilst she pays the taxman a 5iver a week for the next couple of years until her penance is done.
  10. I'd manage'r up the whiskers, hoop, on her own or with her mates.

The cheeky minx.

She'd have to keep her gob shut though - non negotiable
  11. Can people start posting pictures of here with her tits out? I'm on my I phone and can't be bothered searching for them.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. It probably already does, however, I'd leave her anus looking like a burst sofa!
    • Like Like x 6
  13. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

It was probably the drugs and booze. She sounds pissed as arseholes on that advert.