KernowPuss nipple ring Spectacular!

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by EX_STAB, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In a moment of Post crawl Saturday afternoon frivolity at a pub near the Imperial War Museum, the carrot crunching, tin mining, grockle bashing lovely that is KernowPuss was offered a T-shirt as an extra layer by a fellow arrser who one might describe as rather dainty when compared to the statuesque figure of the Cornish Maid.

Much laughter ensued at the impossibility of said garment being stretched over the ample assets of the Belle of the South West until, in the interests of science and charity I proposed that I would pay good money to see her try. I put £5 down and others followed suit.

Well try she certainly did as can be seen from the accompanying picture.

[​IMG]

£22 was raised for Hols4Heroes.

Now, in the interests of raising more money, eyebrows and blood pressure, the Cornish Kitten has agreed to squeeze into the T-shirt once more but this time there will be a slight difference. In order to accommodate KernowPuss's famous nipple ring, a small incision will be made in the T-shirt.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only cut the shirt, pull the ring through and admire the general effect but to also win the signed T-shirt.

The great event will take place at the ARRSE Cornwall Crawl (August bank Holiday) and bids can be made online or on the day. The Winner must make his own way to the event to benefit from the prize or may send a representative.

The top five bidders will also receive a signed photograph of this stunning spectacular.

Best get bidding

(End time of Auction to be announced)

Edit - This is NOT a Wah!
    Cornwall crawl / beach BBQ extravaganza:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/p=2774513.html#2774513

2. £50 as long as I can rip the hole and pull it through with my teeth :D

3. How big is the hole going to be?

4. Ring sized - that's nipple ring not Jarrod's ring!

5. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Do Bears qualify?
    I have a suspicion that Cpl HORSA might fumble the task ... for hours and hours :wink:

6. £50 if its nipple sized :wink:

7. £60 and my nominee is Jarrod :?

8. Good call Warp :D

9. Cpl HORSA??

10. OK; you can fiddle with MDN's nipple ring instead (offer subject to availability; some restrictions may apply)

11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

How thoughtful! :lol:
    He'll need help, though.

12. C'mon lads you're missing a trick here! Show us your money!

13. Now that would be good :D

14. I'll be too busy cooking the BBQ, sorry :lol:

15. Where's LondonCrab got to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.