kernowpuss has landed at La Torre

Gringo, tell her to send me a postcard!!!!!

(I need a holiday after the weekend with her :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Scoobs, she has a supermarket down the road that bloody delivers, can't see there being a booze shortage at Chez KP for that week, she's taken her lappy so she can order online from the comfort of her sun lounger :D

It's gonna cost her a fortune in crates :D

Quick update by phone from La Torre: KP's msn account has been hacked while she's been away, so she asks that everyone ignores any emails or msn messages that seem to have come from her account after the evening of the 28th. She says she's having a lovely time by the pool - despite the recent floods! - and that normal service will resume on Wednesday.

_Artemis_ said:
Quick update by phone from La Torre: KP's msn account has been hacked while she's been away, so she asks that everyone ignores any emails or msn messages that seem to have come from her account after the evening of the 28th. She says she's having a lovely time by the pool - despite the recent floods! - and that normal service will resume on Wednesday.
We always do anyway :wink:

_Artemis_ said:
Posted an edited version on FB for those who know her from there too.

Spanish_Dave said:
Lock up your grandads, husbands, sons and uncles, the sun is shining hopefully her and her friends will have a great time :D

Enjoy :wink:
I'm now fully recovered from terrorising the Grandads, Husbands, Sons, Uncles and not forgetting the Nephews :D ....they never knew what had hit them with 4 girlies to contend with :D I'm not sure if they will let us back into La Torre!
On a serious note, we have all had a fantastic time. For everyone who contributes to helping to get the wounded and families out to La Torre on holiday,believe me its just the tonic and well worth every penny that is donated. The apartments and surroundings are absolutely beautiful, extremely relaxing and the people on the resort very friendly and accommodating.
If there is another auction I will definitely be putting in another bid :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EX_STAB Charity Auctions 41
J The Intelligence Cell 15
S The Intelligence Cell 0