Keogh Barracks?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Randy_McNob, Dec 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is that place still going?

I went on a course there once.

Used to hate the way they said the back gate would be open during certain times and lo and behold when you got was always locked and you had to trek round the long way

Not a bad barracks though I thought
  2. I drive past there every day on my way into work. Yes, its still there and it remains the home of the DMS.
  3. Take the train next time and shout abuse out of the window at people on the parade square like people used to seem to do when I was there
  4. I've lost count of the number of cars that I have seem upended in the ditch at the right-angle bend in the road just outside the camp gate.
  5. There used to be a short cut through some woods on that bend for people walking to Ash Vale train station.

I was told it came about from cars overshooting the corner and gradually making a pathway through the trees :lol:
  6. There's a 4' deep ditch and a fence there now. So, you can go for the short-cut but only if you shout yeeeeehaaaaw as you do so.