• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Kenyan Situation

The Kenyan election riots is all over the news does anyone have any insight on the current situation and what effects it would have on the way we work over there eg , grand prix etc etc

Your views would be appriciated

What a complete surprise to see black Africans killing each other! 8O

I would imagine any troop movements to Archers Post will have to be armed. Not all the country is in uprising.

Fallschirmjager said:
What a complete surprise to see black Africans killing each other! 8O

I would imagine any troop movements to Archers Post will have to be armed. Not all the country is in uprising.
ha ha how fun , theres a rally for the opposition party 2moro with 1 million expected to attend if that go,s tits up it might spread ? but hopefully not

kc1982kc said:
The Kenyan election riots is all over the news does anyone have any insight on the current situation and what effects it would have on the way we work over there eg , grand prix etc etc

None I expect, except that they may turn into a bigger humanitarian event than previously. Either that or they'll be given blue hats and told to keep the peace. :roll:

Lesleycape said:
kc1982kc said:

None I expect, except that they may turn into a bigger humanitarian event than previously. Either that or they'll be given blue hats and told to keep the peace. :roll:
Oh how fun that would be a 6 week EX turning into a 6 month OP .

kc1982kc said:
Lesleycape said:
kc1982kc said:

Oh how fun that would be a 6 week EX turning into a 6 month OP .
Same sh*te, different day! :wink:

Given Kahawa Barracks is right down the road from a location Time Magazine once described as "the fourth most dangerous place in the world," I imagine there might be some trouble coming your way...

theprior said:
Given Kahawa Barracks is right down the road from a location Time Magazine once described as "the fourth most dangerous place in the world," I imagine there might be some trouble coming your way...
Only the fourth most dangerous - wimps! :wink:

theprior said:
Its getting even better , theres me thinking a few live firing attacks bust , plenty of dancing kit for AT and maybe a STD . buckshee stuff f*$%^d up there haha

kc1982kc said:
And how many different tribes is there ?
Too many, and they all hate each other. At the end of the day the alleged 'rigged' election was just an excuse to kill each other. If that hadn't happened something else would have triggered it. :roll:

cheese_ranger said:
It will be interesting to see what happens as im due out there in the not to distant future.
My sympathies, stay away from the prostitutes as nearly 70% of Africans are HIV positive! :wink:

My advice - don't forget to duck and cover. :lol:

Fallschirmjager[b] said:
What a complete surprise to see black Africans
Fallschirmjager[b] said:
killing each other! 8O [/b]

That is a vile accuracy! Africans resemble your remarks! :twisted:

Latest Threads