Kenya threatens to arrest British envoy for 'theft & cor

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. And they say the Empire treated people badly...
  3. None of these African countries have prospered and made things better for their own people after booting out the nasty white man. They have one fair election, elect some ex terrorist leader who instantly promotes himself to dictator for life and then bleeds the country dry helping only his tribe. The dictator then expects the nasty white man to bail him out year after year. Most of these countries age now approaching the stone age after years of toal corruption and inability on the part of the ruling tribe to rrule anything.

So let the nasty white man back to sort it or let these dictorial pigs finaly screw up thier now sh*te country......
  4. Should we send a gunboat? Oh right...

What about a Carrier Battle Group....Oh, none of those either.

Okaaay, what about the army? Umm, busy, I see...

RAF? Sorry, silly me.

Better send a letter then.

Oh for the days of empire.....
  5. please cover those things up please :wink:
  6. Correct me if I am wrong here folks, but wasn't it Monty who said if we pull out of the colonies it will all go tits up??

Prophetic words, we sit here in the UK watching these jumped up, tin pot dictators treating us like shiit and this government sits on its arrse wringing its hands in embarressment. No wonder this country is the laughing stock of the world....our government is a bunch of left wing idiots who are overly obsessed with PC and wouldn't want to offend any minority and god forbid any ex-colony :roll: .

next we'll see TBLiar on TV blaming our country for the corruption and plight of all our African ex-colonies

In case your new here, I hate New Labour more than the English Rugby team and the EU I treat with the same loathing as the Australian Rugby team :twisted:
  7. Corruption in Kenya, well I never