Kent Police welcome Roma.

If Kent Police are monitoring this site for possible Subversive activity, where the hell's the answer to my extremely critical complaint, you fascist bastards?

Certainly Roma have a terrible reputation for petty crime in other parts of Europe.
Not to mention slavery .....in the UK .....but that's also "cultural" so largely ignored ....
The original Romany do have a code of honour ....a handshake is binding ....few proper one's left now .

ACAB

LE
If Kent Police are monitoring this site for possible Subversive activity, where the hell's the answer to my extremely critical complaint, you fascist bastards?
That's virtually guaranteed as it saves them being forced to run away from shouty men that don't agree with them.

Much safer being the Internet Police.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I see Loki has my old alma mater as a backdrop - The Ministry of Truth.....

NSP

LE
This seems to be pretty pointless these days:-

EbbLN0nWoAAQqp-.jpg

Then there’s your pikeys, tinkers, or Irish Traveller’s. That’s the tarmac-laying chancers.
Don’t forget “Thieving fuckfaced c**ts” who cause a crime wave wherever they park their glittering shitboxes, then cost thousands of pounds to just about every district council in clean-up fees after they p*ss off in the middle of the night, leaving their scrap, rubbish and shitbags behind.
I was hoping they’d all be driven into the sea post Brexit (sorry) but that won’t happen due to the caveats put in place to sustain the Irish / NI border!

Police in crime hotspot blasted for flying Gypsy Roma flag from their HQ

COPS in a crime-ridden county have been accused of political correctness for flying the Gypsy Roma flag from their HQ.
Kent Police posted a picture on social media from Maidstone to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month.
Kent Police posted a picture on social media holding up the Gypsy Roma flag to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month

Kent Police posted a picture on social media holding up the Gypsy Roma flag to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller
It said it wanted the county to be “welcoming and safe for everyone”.
A photo was posted on their Facebook and Twitter sites showing deputy chief constable Tony Blaker as the green and blue stripe flag with a red carriage wheel was raised aloft.
The county is traditionally popular with travellers’ but has a history of issues around illegal sites.
Ex-Met DCI Mick Neville, a Kent resident, said: “They’ve turned the Garden of England into PC World, that’s political correctness not the shop.”
Kent, whose chief constable Alan Pughsley took the knee at a Black Lives Matter protest, had the UK’s second highest violent crime rate in 2019.
The county had the seventh highest number of recorded crimes per 1,000 people at 106,

Figures show it is the most crime-ridden area of the South East – ahead of London.
The Gypsy Roma Traveller Association thanked Kent Police for its support.
They commented: “Thank you Kent Police for your continuing support for our community and it’s lovely to see all the positive comments on this post.”

Copyright The Sun
As long as they’ve got their priorities right...
Virtue signalling twats.
Wasn’t it representatives of the Roma peoples who were exercising their cultural imperative to shit under bushes and hang their washing on the trees in Hyde Park? :-D

NSP

LE
Is that a new version of the oath?

During my police career I have taken the oath of attestation five times and I don't recall the bit about human rights and respect.
Buggered if I know - but in this day and age it wouldn't surprise me!

Edit: yep - seems so...

Buggered if I know - but in this day and age it wouldn't surprise me!

Edit: yep - seems so...

Thanks. I retired in 2002 and so I was not negligent in not being aware of human rights and respect. That is a relief to me although I'm not sure that you meet too many humans to respect while conducting constabulary duties. Even Gilbert and Sullivan new that.

Thanks. I retired in 2002 and so I was not negligent in not being aware of human rights and respect. That is a relief to me although I'm not sure that you meet too many humans to respect while conducting constabulary duties. Even Gilbert and Sullivan new that.
I thought 'Get down' was a better song than 'Clair' tbh.

Latest Threads