Kent Police welcome Roma.

Dr Death

War Hero
The CC is responsible for the direction and control of the force & budget management and the use of funds to deliver force objectives. Also it seems taking the knee & flying the flag of an good cause for some free
PR?

Pity you can not sort out the poor performance of the Kent Police and low morale of officers under your command. Crack on, what a joke but the egg is on you. other forces must think its a PR disaster, don't Kent have a decent PR manager as they need one!

I see this all the time, Roma types are OK, they have culture, its the pikeys.

No, Roma types try and sell you 'lucky heather' and read your palm, they too take advantage of the vulnerable and weak minded.

You’ve made my point clearer than I did.

Because the Roma have the ‘history’, using generic terms like ‘traveller’ allows them all to hide behind ‘culture’.

Certainly Roma have a terrible reputation for petty crime in other parts of Europe.

Don't knock it. I've been invited to more job interviews since declaring myself as 'disabled, lesbian, Irish Traveller Hindu' than I ever was as 'white British'. This information won't be shared - my arrse!

Slime

LE
I'll just leave this here.

the-thieving-gypsy-bastards-small.png

The ‘apology’ comic strip they printed later was just as good :)

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do police farces up and down the country still have pictures of HRH Queen Elizabeth in prominent positions anymore. They used to be everywhere, canteens, senior officers offices, section houses etc, just wondering if the ever so woke senior officers have managed to mislay them whilst having police stations repainted in non aggressive non confrontational colour schemes.

Police in crime hotspot blasted for flying Gypsy Roma flag from their HQ

COPS in a crime-ridden county have been accused of political correctness for flying the Gypsy Roma flag from their HQ.
Kent Police posted a picture on social media from Maidstone to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month.
Kent Police posted a picture on social media holding up the Gypsy Roma flag to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month
Copyright The Sun

I wonder where they nicked that flag?

1&12

LE
Police in crime hotspot blasted for flying Gypsy Roma flag from their HQ

COPS in a crime-ridden county have been accused of political correctness for flying the Gypsy Roma flag from their HQ.
Kent Police posted a picture on social media from Maidstone to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month.
Kent Police posted a picture on social media holding up the Gypsy Roma flag to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month

Kent Police posted a picture on social media holding up the Gypsy Roma flag to promote Gypsy Roma Traveller
It said it wanted the county to be “welcoming and safe for everyone”.
A photo was posted on their Facebook and Twitter sites showing deputy chief constable Tony Blaker as the green and blue stripe flag with a red carriage wheel was raised aloft.
The county is traditionally popular with travellers’ but has a history of issues around illegal sites.
Ex-Met DCI Mick Neville, a Kent resident, said: “They’ve turned the Garden of England into PC World, that’s political correctness not the shop.”
Kent, whose chief constable Alan Pughsley took the knee at a Black Lives Matter protest, had the UK’s second highest violent crime rate in 2019.
The county had the seventh highest number of recorded crimes per 1,000 people at 106,

Figures show it is the most crime-ridden area of the South East – ahead of London.
The Gypsy Roma Traveller Association thanked Kent Police for its support.
They commented: “Thank you Kent Police for your continuing support for our community and it’s lovely to see all the positive comments on this post.”

Copyright The Sun

He's flying the flag 'cos he got a discount on that tarmac drive behind him.