Kent Police numbers could be boosted!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Jan 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And they'll be used purely to chase up FOI requests from two lunatics.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. He's filling in the application form.
  3. If only some people had their way . . . !

dddddbbbbbhhbb ddddddd[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

The boost would be made up of 60 community support officers (PCSOs), 20 PCs and 18 custody attendants.
    ........and could lead to an increase in council tax.
  5. Hey, what's not to like?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I really don't know why they're persisting with this PCSO nonsense. They're actually, ironically, now more expensive than probationers. Might as well just convert them to fully sworn officers.
    • Like Like x 1

7. I know a couple of decent pcso's, but the rest I've met???? **** me I sooner trust Jimmy Saville and Paul Gadd to mind me kids. Christ I've even met one with a deformed arm, an actual Thalidomide victim in uniform. Hes not a target for the kids oh no.
    I haven't met a bigger bunch of social inadequates since I stopped being a stab.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Apparently he was out riding on his bike one evening when a Constable advised him to "get a Helmet and some lights on your bike, I'm just thinking about your safety sir. Be safe, be seen" and then the utter bastard said "Good evening sir & Mind how you go".
    BB feeling rightly victimized has been waging a war against them ever since.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. It's not so much the people mate, but the whole concept is ludicrous. But yeah, it does attract a few chods.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  10. The thing about bouncingtwat is that if he was a half competent loony he would also be indulging in the other pastimes of the myopically deranged, namely blogging and maybe even creating his own website.

He's just an amateur. But posting here keeps the **** from filling in FOI requests that we the taxpayer pay for.
  11. I asked on another thread but never got an answer; Is a never served civvie twat? I mean, why bore us with his infactuation?

Does he also frequent Train Spotting or Citroen Clio websites going off on a tangent about Kent plod when all they to talk about is their plate numbers or crap build quality?