Kent Plod Watch.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

It's a sad day when crime-busting heroes are found to have feet of clay...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Does this mean we have to appologise to Bounce Banana?

3. Sounds like the introduction to a comic...

4. It appears that Kent Police could rival the Belarusian Militia in the feet of clay stakes...

5. Great shame however, chasing effing targets has always been a problem in Kent.

6. Chasing criminals might have been more effective.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm in full agreement.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why on earth would they want to do that?

9. But then you risk police officers suing members of the public for getting a hurty knee whilst chasing a criminal through their garden.

10. National problem mate, still hear senior officers ordering No criming of violence/robberies/burglaries etc at last few days of the month.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I'll not have a bad word said against Kent Police - they wind up BB and that, in my book, is a good thing.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Indeed. I was rather hoping that this thread concerned the issue of a commemorative timepiece :-(

• Like Like x 1
  13. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Steady on.

14. Looking at it another way, 9 out of 10 crimes recorded correctly. Sounds okay.

The HO have been battering the Police for sanction detection rates for years and they are surprised that Forces have bent to their will and achieved it.

If you tell an officer he needs X amount of detections per month, he is unlikely to take on unsolvable complex cases.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)