Kent Fireman gets 2 years

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Ventress, Jun 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Sorry to see the Kent Fireman-'Hooligan' who got 2 years for rioting in Portugal. He should count his blessings he will do it in the UK. No Seniore Grande for him to worry about.

Atleast it will say him having to worry about the forthcoming strike.

2. sh*t , who's going to do his window round :wink:

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Who's going to do his wife whilst he's inside I wonder....

4. Well at least we all know the next time the firemen come out on strike who'll be doing his bloody job! :roll:

5. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;sessionid=PWN5M4FWG1HDPQFIQMGSNAGAVCBQWJVC?xml=/news/2004/06/17/wyob17.xml

He was lifted on Tuesday and has been weighed off already ? 8O Swift justice!

Providing he is not an innocent caught up in an indiscriminant police sweep, it's a pity he won't do his time in Portugal. It doesn't look like Portuguese coppers ( and by extension Prison Officers) are neutered by beardy tweed wearing...blah blah

[​IMG]

Is there room in Bernoulli's mass grave for football hooligans?

6. let's hope this sends a message out to therest of the knuckle draggers eh.

7. I thought that these trumptonites were under paid and over worked!! how di he:

a. get the time off
    and
    b. afford to go

8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

a. Only work 4 days a week

b. Fitting kitchens/double glazing, taxi driving, window cleaning etc. etc., and not paying tax on second job!

9. Get paid for sleeping on nights
    8)

10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Apparantly he was an innocent bystander minding his own business.

Well thats ok then!

11. Serves the silly idiot right for getting involved in the first place. He'll lose his job and his pension, and he'll get no sympathy from me.

12. Latest news, is he's a Birmingham City season ticket holder.

From www.icbirmingham.co.uk

13. 8O Two years for having a go at the MilFilth!!!!!!!Ouch

14. Not anymore, I bet the portugees police are crying in their riot helmets now...