Kenny Ritchie

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Fullwit, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kenny Ritchie, late AAC, lost his battle against cancer today. He passed away peacefully in his sleep this afternoon.

The funeral will be sometime in January. I will let you know.

Fullwit

2. Bugger. Used to love hearing his dits (and sparring with him on here and the Army Aviation website).

Heartfelt condolences to his family at this time. Never a nice time to lose anyone let alone this time of year. A glass will be raised. :wink:

3. As Flash has said "Bugger", a lovely man met only briefly. Condolances to the family.

4. Please post details ASAP, Ken great guy, and I would want to book some time off to see him off. Bugger RIP

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Sparred with him here a few times, but a true gentleman and absolute professional and Corps Legend.

Go easy mate

A sad loss.

6. Very sad news. Thanks for letting us know.

7. Condolances to all .

Anything we can do for one of our own then please ask.

8. A very sad loss.

RIP Ken.

9. A gentleman through and through. Part of the Honour Guard at my wedding over 25 years ago, a sad loss and thoughts to the family.

RIP Ken

10. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Just received this by email from his brother:

Unfortunately he neglected to give a date or time so I've asked him to let me know!

11. Sorry to have missed this news, being without internet access at the time of Ken's passing.

Rest easy, mate. Enjoyed flying with you, and the times spent reminiscing, even if you were an ex-Scaley.

12. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Update - details now received: