Kenny Ritchie

Kenny Ritchie, late AAC, lost his battle against cancer today. He passed away peacefully in his sleep this afternoon.

The funeral will be sometime in January. I will let you know.

Fullwit

Bugger. Used to love hearing his dits (and sparring with him on here and the Army Aviation website).

Heartfelt condolences to his family at this time. Never a nice time to lose anyone let alone this time of year. A glass will be raised. :wink:

A very sad loss.

RIP Ken.

Just received this by email from his brother:

Kenny will be cremated in the Basingstoke Crematorium postcode RG25 2BA. Afterwards at the Wolversdene Club (Hayward Suite) Andover postcode SP10 2AA.

Family flowers only, donations in lieu to either Help for Heros or MacMillan Nurses (donations collected at the crematorium).

Uniform with medals optional. All ex-mates very welcome to see him off in style.
Unfortunately he neglected to give a date or time so I've asked him to let me know!

C

cloudbuster

Sorry to have missed this news, being without internet access at the time of Ken's passing.

Rest easy, mate. Enjoyed flying with you, and the times spent reminiscing, even if you were an ex-Scaley.

Bad CO said:
Just received this by email from his brother:

Kenny will be cremated in the Basingstoke Crematorium postcode RG25 2BA. Afterwards at the Wolversdene Club (Hayward Suite) Andover postcode SP10 2AA.

Family flowers only, donations in lieu to either Help for Heros or MacMillan Nurses (donations collected at the crematorium).

Uniform with medals optional. All ex-mates very welcome to see him off in style.
Unfortunately he neglected to give a date or time so I've asked him to let me know!
Update - details now received:

Fri 29 Jan 1100 at the crematorium and 1230 at the Club.