Kenny Dalglish......

.....Is the worst caretaker since Ian Huntley.

Ian Huntley being the caretaker who murdered holly wells and jessica chapman in soham.

a joke is never funny if you have to explain it after

I know who Ian Huntley is you fcuking Welsh sheep shagging yid moron. I also know who Kenny Daglish is..........I just do not get the joke.

Jokes are supposed to make you laugh like this one does!

2 parrots sat on a perch and one said to the other can you smell fish?

But a country mile better than

Kenny Dalglish......
.....Is the worst caretaker since Ian Huntley.

It's good to see recycling in action. We all have our bit to do.

Also, it's not sick. Sick is:

Having a smoke outside the pub last nightand this prick in a wheel chair said to me "Why do you smoke when you dont have to?"
I looked at him and asked "why the fuck are you wearing shoes?"

I know who Ian Huntley is you fcuking Welsh sheep shagging yid moron. I also know who Kenny Daglish is..........I just do not get the joke.

Ok no need to get your nickers in a twist.

Well get a fcuking grip FFS................anyway Kenny Daglish is a fcuking jock twat who hopefully will fcuk up beyond belief and get the Red Shite relegated and then we will see if he is cooler the Fonz......!

The plus side is that there is one more bloke off the dole.......his fcuking intepreter!

Well get a fcuking grip FFS................anyway Kenny Daglish is a fcuking jock twat who hopefully will fcuk up beyond belief and get the Red Shite relegated and then we will see if he is cooler the Fonz......!

The plus side is that there is one more bloke off the dole.......his fcuking intepreter!
Agreed haha.

That's the worst fucking joke I've heard in a long time.

Now that is f*cking funny, just like Arry Redknap for England

That's Mister Redknap to you.
I think you will find that it is Mr ‘Shady f*cker who always seems to have a good season or 2 then leaves the club in a financial mess just before it nose dives’ Redknap to everyone other than the “WE NEED AN ENGERLISH MANAGER FOR ENGERLUND’ Brigade ^_~

This is hardly the plaice for fish jokes.