Ken Wallis

He is a legend, I met him a few years back and he has signed a model "Little Nellie" for me. He was a great help when a mate of mine was planning to fly around the world in an Autogyro.

As you say, even at 94 he is sharper than most pencils in the box. My only fear is that if the CAA ground him for good then the passion that keeps him going will disappear with inevitable consequences.

Pocoyo said:
He is a legend, I met him a few years back and he has signed a model "Little Nellie" for me. He was a great help when a mate of mine was planning to fly around the world in an Autogyro.

As you say, even at 94 he is sharper than most pencils in the box. My only fear is that if the CAA ground him for good then the passion that keeps him going will disappear with inevitable consequences.
I totally agree,mad as a carrot, but what a bloke, went to a lecture he gave some years ago and he had the audience in the palm of his hand,his enthusisasm for flying is adictive, a true aviation legend, they should let him do it, even if he kills himself, I bet its the way he wants to go

tropper66 said:
Pocoyo said:

I totally agree,mad as a carrot, but what a bloke, went to a lecture he gave some years ago and he had the audience in the palm of his hand,his enthusisasm for flying is adictive, a true aviation legend, they should let him do it, even if he kills himself, I bet its the way he wants to go
I may be boasting... :soldier:

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pongo6863 Aviation 5
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 1