• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ken Wallis

He is a legend, I met him a few years back and he has signed a model "Little Nellie" for me. He was a great help when a mate of mine was planning to fly around the world in an Autogyro.

As you say, even at 94 he is sharper than most pencils in the box. My only fear is that if the CAA ground him for good then the passion that keeps him going will disappear with inevitable consequences.

Pocoyo said:
He is a legend, I met him a few years back and he has signed a model "Little Nellie" for me. He was a great help when a mate of mine was planning to fly around the world in an Autogyro.

As you say, even at 94 he is sharper than most pencils in the box. My only fear is that if the CAA ground him for good then the passion that keeps him going will disappear with inevitable consequences.
I totally agree,mad as a carrot, but what a bloke, went to a lecture he gave some years ago and he had the audience in the palm of his hand,his enthusisasm for flying is adictive, a true aviation legend, they should let him do it, even if he kills himself, I bet its the way he wants to go

tropper66 said:
Pocoyo said:

I totally agree,mad as a carrot, but what a bloke, went to a lecture he gave some years ago and he had the audience in the palm of his hand,his enthusisasm for flying is adictive, a true aviation legend, they should let him do it, even if he kills himself, I bet its the way he wants to go
I may be boasting... :soldier:

Attachments

Latest Threads