Kellys heroes, BBC1 - Now!

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
I did actually, I was stood up with a glass of port in my hand.

...which is unusual for the bbc, maybe someone somewhere had a brain.

OMG... Love this film. Donald Sutherland is awesome.

Its got to be up there in a top 5 favorite war films. Where Eagles Dare, 633 Squadron, Battle of the Bulge.... Hours of fun as a kid getting educated by a thoughtful Granddad...

Classic, Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas and Donald Sutherland. What else can happen?

Fab film with humour and ironic septic action in spades. Seen three time and still entertaining :p

fastmedic

If some one in the BBC had a brain they would show "The Longest Day" or something else suitably D -Day relevant, but its a good movie and nice that 62 years after D -Day we still all remmeber their sacrifices for us

gearupflapup said:
If some one in the BBC had a brain they would...
There are so many other things the BBC should do in addition to this if they had a brain. This is the tip of the proverbial, but no less important for it.

The Longest Day is a phenomenal film, the cast is just something else.

Classic film though, good old Kelly's Heroes.

Possibly one of Clint Eastwoods finest films...and damn funny.

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Maybe it was a royalties thing. Either way, I'm still happy that they whacked that on rather than some nonsense about some poor ethnic minority who can't afford to get a personal valet to clean their gratis beemer after only 2 weeks in Blighty after the escapade with hi-jacking a plane of schoolkid.s..s.......zzzzzz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly The NAAFI Bar 6
3 Films, Music and All Things Artsy 2
Vegetius The Intelligence Cell 25