Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Keith Vaz Resigns...

25594343_10155110897892647_6535963060498235678_n.jpg

Looks like another joyous festival of defensive denials, cover-ups and accusations of racism and homophobism is about to erupt: Vaz Reported to National Crime Agency Over His Finances - Guido Fawkes
I assume he will be unavailable for comment or work due to ‘illness’ ...

However much i would laugh my socks off to see Vaz brought to book, I wonder if MP's really want to draw attention to themselves? I wonder how many could survive a criminal investigation? I imagine few would stand up to DV standard clearance Proceedures.

Maybe I am being uncharitable, but I hold them in low estimation in general.

However much i would laugh my socks off to see Vaz brought to book, I wonder if MP's really want to draw attention to themselves? I wonder how many could survive a criminal investigation? I imagine few would stand up to DV standard clearance Proceedures.

Maybe I am being uncharitable, but I hold them in low estimation in general.
I stand to be corrected here, but about six months ago it was stated that the FCA was being was being incorporated in the NCA. Yers I quite agree, this should be renamed the "bubble Act" I note also that one of the primary enforcers will be HMRC- taking over the role from HMCE under POCA, but Police forces specifically are not mentioned. That'll go down well with the "Chiefs". Talk about "Bubble and squeak"

Looks like another joyous festival of defensive denials, cover-ups and accusations of racism and homophobism is about to erupt: Vaz Reported to National Crime Agency Over His Finances - Guido Fawkes
I assume he will be unavailable for comment or work due to ‘illness’ ...
The ‘illness’ that allowed him to spend some time in India recently on ‘private business’?
It’s a disgrace - any of us great unwashed would have been in the dock years ago, but he’s allowed to get away with it because he’s a Politician, a fully paid up member of the Liberal elite and not forgetting, of course, his ethnicity, all of which seems to be trumping common sense and common decency.
Vaz is a loathsome, lying specimen of the lowest order and the sooner he is removed from Parliament, the better for all of us.

The ‘illness’ that allowed him to spend some time in India recently on ‘private business’?
It’s a disgrace - any of us great unwashed would have been in the dock years ago, but he’s allowed to get away with it because he’s a Politician, a fully paid up member of the Liberal elite and not forgetting, of course, his ethnicity, all of which seems to be trumping common sense and common decency.
Vaz is a loathsome, lying specimen of the lowest order and the sooner he is removed from Parliament, the better for all of us.

It will never happen as he brings plenty of Ethnic votes to Liebore. Even if he died,they would still keep him as Momentum are working on a cure to bring back Dead Libore MP's. So it would be premature to actually certify him as Dead,as in fact he is only ill
Plus the main reason He is not a Conservative and only Conservatives are nasty and actually die.

I stand to be corrected here, but about six months ago it was stated that the FCA was being was being incorporated in the NCA. Yers I quite agree, this should be renamed the "bubble Act" I note also that one of the primary enforcers will be HMRC- taking over the role from HMCE under POCA, but Police forces specifically are not mentioned. That'll go down well with the "Chiefs". Talk about "Bubble and squeak"
The Serious Fraud Office was proposed to merge with the NCA.

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) wasn’t.