Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Vaz Resigns...

But Sir!! we are not British anymore...we are UK Citizens! That covers everyone from Anglo Saxons to yellow or shiny black!

And yet when an aspiring rapper or footballer dies, they're always wid de angles, and never wid de saxons

Ms Webbe has said she is "innocent of any wrongdoing" and that she will "vigorously" defend herself in court.

So, that'll be another one reduced to writing a book next year?

Hopefully she will mention the simple sword of truth in her defence

_114671412_claudiawebbepaukparliament.jpg

If the alleged victim turns out to be from within the Leicester East constituency Labour party, stand by for allegations that this is nothing more than a crude attempt to embarrass Ms Webbe because the locals didn't want her as their candidate. There are suggestions that Vaz's behaviour didn't remotely phase his local party, and that they had a preferred candidate all ready to go, only for the national party to parachute Webbe in for the election.

endure

GCM

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
So she is the MP for Leicester East but is still a councillor in Islington. How does that work?
Covid! They can't have a by-election to vote someone else in.

Certainly not Indian as he was born in 1956, so before the Indian invasion of Goa.

He has always been a very confused little sausage. He is on record claiming to be Indian, Arabic, African and from other origins and geographical locations to suit his argument/venom yet apart from those paying attention at Private Eye, has not been challenged about it and never directly on air or in the House that I can recall.
Bizarre, parasitic liar (probably not the worst of his traits).

ETA Apologies if I am on page 94 and 750th person to mention this

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

He has always been a very confused little sausage. He is on record claiming to be Indian, Arabic, African and from other origins and geographical locations to suit his argument/venom yet apart from those paying attention at Private Eye, has not been challenged about it and never directly on air or in the House that I can recall.

Well technically, Arabs did settle in Africa, which would have made their offspring sorta African, the only problem is it's not Goa so I'll be bound he suffers from the odd continental drift moment- given that the average whitey is Indo -European technically we can all do that. Mind; Accuracy is not normally the territory of Politicians. I mean which President of the USA would ever admit to being a doughnut, the point being a doughnut is not a humanoid- oh wait

Has any of their family died twice by any chance?

Latest Threads