Keith Richards is next...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by auscam, Jun 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ozzy Osbourne's Genetic Code Being Mapped

Scientists are studying the blood of rocker Ozzy Osbourne to learn more about excessive substance abuse.

He's "only one of a few people in the world to have his full genome analyzed," Sky News points out.

Researchers hope the mapping sheds light on, among other things, how drugs are absorbed in the body.

Sky News quotes Nathan Pearson, director of research at the firm, as saying, "Sequencing and analyzing individuals with extreme medical histories provides the greatest potential scientific value."

That's all right then, good to see those taxpayer-funded government research grants being put to good use.

Who do you think should have their DNA mapped, and why?
  2. Tony B'liar, just to see if there is a gene for 'spivvery'.
  3. jarrod just to see what he really is made of
  4. You'll probably find that Keith Richards has been dead for years - but he is so stoned he just hasn't realised it yet...

5. Lemmy should be up there along with Ozzy, they would both throw up similar results I would think :D
  6. I think I should be next, to determine what makes someone as handsome and talented as me.
  7. Blimey, were you planning some kind of destructive testing?
  8. You forget that Keef cannot be killed by conventional means!
  9. The Keef we see before us today is not the same Keef our parents knew - every 15 years he transmutes his soul into the body of some poor unfortunate and takes it over. It is the only possible explaination for his longevity in comparrison to his lifestyle.

I think Johnny Depp is next on his list
  10. Kieth Richards looks and probably smells like my grandmother.
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You are now banned.