• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Keira Knightley and her changing t*ts

Frank Moss said:
Perhaps Ms. Knightley has become tired of looking like an unathletic 11-year-old boy. One can only hope that this is a harbinger of a trend.
Hear, hear!

She is far too posh for me. I have no reason to doubt what she says about being completely healthy, and not being anorexic as some people in the media have suggested, but lets be honest, she looks like she could use a good meal! :D

cpunk

LE
Bits said:
Frank Moss said:
Perhaps Ms. Knightley has become tired of looking like an unathletic 11-year-old boy. One can only hope that this is a harbinger of a trend.
Hear, hear!

She is far too posh for me. I have no reason to doubt what she says about being completely healthy, and not being anorexic as some people in the media have suggested, but lets be honest, she looks like she could use a good meal! :D
What she needs is a good workout with a real man... and I may just be able to squeeze her into my busy schedule.

The same way you have to squeeze yourself into your tent-like shirt every day? :roll:

cpunk said:
What she needs is a good workout with a real man... and I may just be able to squeeze her into my busy schedule.
Purely as the appointment booker for her appointment with a real man?

Otherwise I fail to see what good you'd be to her :D

cpunk said:
Bits said:
Frank Moss said:
Hear, hear!

If you are that busy, I'll relieve you of the effort......
Just to be helpful of course :D

cpunk

LE
minister_doh_nut said:
cpunk said:
Purely as the appointment booker for her appointment with a real man?

Otherwise I fail to see what good you'd be to her :D
I'm not sure I need to take advice in the 'real man' stakes from a former junior Razzer who needs to dress as a female nurse to get a date.

cpunk said:
I'm not sure I need to take advice in the 'real man' stakes from a former junior Razzer who needs to dress as a female nurse to get a date.
I wasn't! and I don't need to dress as a nurse........ I just like it :D

You could show Keira Knightly your forehead however, she could use is as a full length mirror

Bugsy7 said:
The Septics again!!! Keira's got gorgeous chebs. I can't get enough of small boobies!
But that's fcuking non-existent like a 10 yr old boy. You could spirit-level that chest as she clearly has full stops for tits.

Keira, repeat after me: I must, I must, I must improve my bust. :wink:

MMMMM Keira in the latest Pirates movie, pouting mouth open at the camera and jonny depp saying ' you really want it don't you'.

A masterpiece of cinema - don't know what the rest of the film is like though.

Latest Threads