Keeping the old motor running

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Gunner_smudge, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The marriage of an eighty year old man and a twenty one year old girl was the talk of the town. A year after the wedding they went to the local hospital for the birth of their first child.
    after the birth, the midwife came out of the delivery room to congratulate the old gent and said "I think this is amazing for someone of your age, congratulations."
    The old gur grinned and said "Well, you've got to keep the old motor running"
    The following year the couple were back at the hospital for the birth of their second child. Again, the midwife congratulated the old guy and again he grinned and answered "you've got to keep the old motor running"
    The next year came and the couple returned to the hospital for the birth of their third child. The same midwife was on duty again and after the birth she came out of the delivery room, looked at the old man quizically then said "Well,..... this really is something else"
    The old guy swelled with pride and said " It's just like I told you before.....You've just got to keep the old motor running."
    The midwife went across and patted the old guy on the back and said........
    "Well, I think it's about time to change the oil.....This one's black.!!!" :? :?