Keeping the bed warm

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by General Melchett, Feb 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

2. eeeuuuw ....they might have scabies!! What's wrong with a nice electric blanket?? Warms my bed up luvly it does :D

3. Would have thought your flesh rolls would have provided adequate insulation on their own 8O

4. aye but they get a bit stiff when i'm chilly....warming the bed up gets em all supple and sqwishy again! Otherwise its like trying to sleep wrapped up in a brick!

5. Just a way to treble the room rental. Your bed warmers have probably been told you are their bed warmer.

6. Do you have to pay even more if they are tasty & things get REALLY WARM? :D :D :D

7. Feckin hell, I didn't know things were that bad in the UK people had to get jobs as bed warmers....what a state of affairs! I blame Labour, the Yanks, the Germans, Blair, Brown, Bush and the dog I saw rooting through someone's bin!

8. If the Holiday Inn's can't offer an air conditioned room at the prices they charge..they can take a fucking hike. Just a gimmick...Hi, we're your bed warmers, enjoy your nights sleep at Holiday Inns. Cunts.

9. I'd rather sleep in a hole than a Holiday Inn