Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Keeping secrets?

I can keep ******'*, for instance I've never told anyone about ****** or the Thing she does with the **** and ************ which killed ********* from 1000yards with no ***** in the ******. I also know ****** about the ***** in Kabul with ******* and the lettuce.

I keep nothing secret as I have nothing worth keeping secret. No investements, no grouse moor, no private bank accounts - not even a decent set of grot mags.

**** me what a boring life :(

She knows about Arrse the PC is in the living room, She refers to is as that stupid British army website that he laughs at.

No real secrets other than stuff we chose not to tell each other. I am of the opinion you don't need to know absolutely everything about a person only the important stuff.

The rest of it is likely to raise more questions, everyone has a history not all of it dark or moody but its still better that it remain just that history. Youthful high jinx and liaisons are fun to reminisce on with mates, not such a smart idea with the good lady wife. Plus I have met a few of her University colleagues and well frankly I just don't want to know.

Private documents and so on I keep in the gun cabinet which our lass has no interest in and no key to. So I comfortably refer to it as my forbidden box of mystery.

You made the assumption that I was talking about 1 person, when I was talking about 2.

A wing commander AND a 27 yr old.

Unless you think the 27 yr old is a wing commander in his spare time? If that's the case you'd best ask him.

My memory is correct and the good lord flasheart remembers it also you reeking fibber.