Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Keeping secrets?

Do you keep secrets from your wife/partner/girlfriend?
My wife has no idea about my Arrse life.Likewise she knows nothing about my stock trading and the bank account that goes with it.Is this wrong,am I alone?

My wife has no interest whatsoever in my ARRSE life - probably better that way!

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Say no more........

Never felt the need to. Care to back your assertion with facts.
As for stalking you obviously have more experience on this subject so maybe you should ask yourself that question.

Do you really want a list of all the arrsers you've pested? You know full well who you have stalked and how you've tried gathering intelligence on site members. Really why are you on this site?

Do you really want a list of all the arrsers you've pested? You know full well who you have stalked and how you've tried gathering intelligence on site members. Really why are you on this site?

List them -- I'd be interested to see the names of people who have been on the receiving end of me pesting or stalking them, of course it shouldn't include people who have happily pested me back.

List them -- I'd be interested to see the names of people who have been on the receiving end of me pesting or stalking them, of course it shouldn't include people who have happily pested me back.

I've listed them before you crazy old freak. Now about your 27yr old wing commander boyfriend, there isn't one. If you are happy with him why are you pesting people on here? You are deluded and a menace to men. If your mother is still alive she needs a dagger in the clitoris for breeding a creature with half a face.

I've listed them before you crazy old freak. Now about your 27yr old wing commander boyfriend, there isn't one. If you are happy with him why are you pesting people on here? You are deluded and a menace to men. If your mother is still alive she needs a dagger in the clitoris for breeding a creature with half a face.

Yep as I thought. Can't back any of your assertions with facts. You keep ranting Jarrod, it becomes you.

Like your 27 yr old wing commander it's a big fib. There are none, zilch, no 27 yr old wing commanders you dirty fibber.

You made the assumption that I was talking about 1 person, when I was talking about 2.

A wing commander AND a 27 yr old.

Unless you think the 27 yr old is a wing commander in his spare time? If that's the case you'd best ask him.