Keeping secrets?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you keep secrets from your wife/partner/girlfriend?
    My wife has no idea about my Arrse life.Likewise she knows nothing about my stock trading and the bank account that goes with it.Is this wrong,am I alone?

2. my wife knows nothing about this site that im on.

3. I don't keep secrets from my wife. Doesn't stop her thinking that I do.

4. Not secrets as much as stuff I forget to tell her or don't think she'll be interested in. Of course she always gets a monk on when whatever it is comes to light later on. Yet if I try to give her a full debrief of my day's activities she glazes over.
    Women, can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em!

5. Mrs Beemer knows about arrse, she's happy on that 'scrubberbook' sorry Facebook website of which I despise...

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I kept the secret that I voulunteered to go to Bosnia for 11 years.

I also keep it a secret that when I knock one out I use her flannel to wipe myself off.

7. I love the way Arrsers come on here and give away secrets that are no more!
    ............ Not keeping secrets is why my first wife divorced me!

8. Weak. At least I wipe my cock my wifes hair when shes not looking and then complains to me about her extremely bad dandruff....

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A man I initially hated and then came to love and respect once said to me "Two people can keep a secret of one of them is dead"

And thats about it.

Posh Bird knows about ARRSE, but since it cannot provide diamonds, Westwood couture or holidays in Sandy Lane she leaves it to me, since I can provide those things.

Posh may be laughable but stupid people dont get to own a grouse moor. Actually, that is not strictly true.

10. Hold on are you some sort of spy? Lads tell him **** all he's up to something. Careless lips.....

11. My wife knows about Arrse and has read a few NAAFI Bar threads although she would kill me if she found out I've posted a pic of her Arse on Arrse. HeHe. Now if any of you numpty's want to go looking through 1400+ posts to check her out feel free :)

As for other secrets I have many and she is none the wiser or worse off for not knowing them.

12. You went to Bosnia for 11 years? Christ you must have a good CD collection.

13. I'm too stupid to keep secrets from the Jade Dream. That's what she tells me and she's a very smart lady with impeccable instincts. I trust her judgement entirely.

14. No not wrong vm. I'm sure she is equally keeping secret the second bank account she has that you know nothing about... The world would be a very dull place if we didn't have some secrets to keep from our lovers/spouses.

15. So why do you stalk people then you odd cretinous hag?