KCR Website

Nice to see the Premier Coy(and its The Cheshire Coy that starts wth the letter "D") in the Batt got in there 1st with with a cool Gallery(Its Cool cos i am in some of the Shots)
Cheers fasterthan..................................
B_T

black_taxi said:
Nice to see the Premier Coy(and its The Cheshire Coy that starts wth the letter "D") in the Batt got in there 1st with with a cool Gallery(Its Cool cos i am in some of the Shots)
Cheers fasterthan..................................
B_T

You've got to be having a giraffe......I know one good looking lad there from mortars!....me!

HICKSTER
HaHa, I know who you are ,bet you dont know who I am, Big Hint Looked after you and the others for your 1st 6 w/ends, Mortars!!!!
B_T

black_taxi said:
HICKSTER
HaHa, I know who you are ,bet you dont know who I am, Big Hint Looked after you and the others for your 1st 6 w/ends, Mortars!!!!
B_T
Yep......ex-trog at a guess?
Howdy.

Are you going to the camp soon?
We're there for the the middle w/end for a shoot.

H

yep thats me and negative, did my camp up at Warcop in June with the recruits. I take it thats as part of the fire power demo for the Lithuanians,
Cheers
B_T

Havent a clue, if so then its the first I've heard.
Dont know the program I think we've only got a couple of bods going for the two weeks.

H

fASTER THAN ............................
Iknow cos I am on most of them except for the ex Amber Rose ones cos I was at Warcop then , Big clue Not there anymore, Now at RRTT Hq
:wink: :wink:
B_T

fASTER THAN..............................................
Adventure trg @Jesse James' Bunker photo 1 thats me in the corner serving the O.C.,
one for you , is you a boyo in blue ??? or is you a Plumber???
Cheers
B_T

black_taxi said:
fASTER THAN..............................................
Adventure trg @Jesse James' Bunker photo 1 thats me in the corner serving the O.C.,
one for you , is you a boyo in blue ??? or is you a Plumber???
Cheers
B_T
The pic is dark but I think i've rumbled you.

I'm not a boyo in blue, or a plumber. But i'm sitting with the plumber on a plane in the Ex Fingals Cave pics... Easy... :p

KINGO said:
You can find out more about the KCR on the 1 KINGS website than what you can on our official one...
8O Eh, eh, calm down, calm down... Are you upset because there isn't any mention of you on the website? :wink:

Like I said in my original posting, if you have suggestions for the site then go speak to your OC / PSAO. The powers that be decide what's in and what's out.

Latest Threads