KCR Website

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by fasterthanaspeedingbullet, Sep 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Kings & Cheshire Regiment website is now online -

www.army.mod.uk/kcr

If any serving members of the KCR have any suggestions for the site then get it touch with your OC / PSAO.

2. eh? Won't KCR be disbanding shortly? (chesires going to Mercians and Kings to the new XYZ regt)

3. Yep, but we're still alive - for now...

4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I thought KCR was the Kowloon Canton Railway ,which is nearly as fast as a speeding bullet!

5. WHO?

6. :lol: YADDA YADDA YADDA...

7. BEst T>A unit ,bah no(just Cant Spell)
    B_T

8. Nice to see the Premier Coy(and its The Cheshire Coy that starts wth the letter "D") in the Batt got in there 1st with with a cool Gallery(Its Cool cos i am in some of the Shots)
    Cheers fasterthan..................................
    B_T

9. You've got to be having a giraffe......I know one good looking lad there from mortars!....me!

10. HICKSTER
    HaHa, I know who you are ,bet you dont know who I am, Big Hint Looked after you and the others for your 1st 6 w/ends, Mortars!!!!
    B_T

11. Yep......ex-trog at a guess?
    Howdy.

Are you going to the camp soon?
    We're there for the the middle w/end for a shoot.

H

12. yep thats me and negative, did my camp up at Warcop in June with the recruits. I take it thats as part of the fire power demo for the Lithuanians,
    Cheers
    B_T

13. Havent a clue, if so then its the first I've heard.
    Dont know the program I think we've only got a couple of bods going for the two weeks.

H

14. black_taxi - D Coy has the best gallery on there because most of the pics on there are mine! Wondering who you are now... hmm... :roll:

15. fASTER THAN ............................
    Iknow cos I am on most of them except for the ex Amber Rose ones cos I was at Warcop then , Big clue Not there anymore, Now at RRTT Hq
    :wink: :wink:
    B_T