Kazakhstan Army 'Ladies in uniform' Competition

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jim30, Mar 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Taken from the Kazak MOD website - Ladies in uniform

"The beauty competition «Ladies in uniform» was held between servicewomen of Regional Command «Astana» of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces in Karaganda. Firstly girls needed to demonstrate their physical and combat training level and after that their beauty and charm. They made assembling and disassembling small arms, put on protective kits with masks and shot from pistols.
    In the second part of the competition girls expressed culinary creativity, expound literately their thoughts. The event was finished by parade in military dress.
    Sergeant of contract service of mechanized brigade, Regional Command «Astana» Aizhan Tuleubayeva won the grand prize"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could you not have got a picture of the winners? At least I assume that's the Plate Final.

3. Russian girls are more classy....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. What are the blokes doing in the first photo? Or is it open to cross-dressers as well?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks as though they robbed a Marshall and Ward catalogue ca1980.

6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

On exercise there a few years ago, we were entertained by the choir of the Women's Parachute Batallion. Very good they were too, and stunners, every one. If you get offered a trip there, jump at it. Lovely country, friendly locals, and some absolutely cracking girls - a combnation of SE Asian, S Asian, Turkic, Russian, Volga German, etc, all mixed together. Like Brazil, but without the religion.

How different, how very different, from our own Paras, I thought at the time (Except of course the old 3PARA Mortar Pl).

• Like Like x 2
  7. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

She has got to be the best looking Russian soldier. Anya Major from Elton John Video Nikita.

Attached Files:

8. is it just me or do you find that women wearing hats or headgear is a massive turn on?

9. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

I agree on the Russians:
    [​IMG]

What's with the perv and the up-shot?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nope, not always.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Holy **** - is that the ever charming WMF? St Tone would be better off sticking to onanism.

12. He's just hunched-over wanking. There is no evidence that he is continuing to film.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yelena Isinbayeva, an officer in the Russian Army.

Can't find any in uniform but who gives a ****

372787636Y I.jpg

yelena_isinbayeva_05.jpg

dmitry-medvedev-yelena-isinbayeva-2009-9-8-11-41-17.jpg

14. Yep, aided and abetted by the current Mrs Milliband, thus proving that there are some people who really, really, should'nt wear hats.

15. Bloody hell, they never made em like that in my day, mores the pity.