Kazahkstan V England thread

:D I'm out here and will be witnessing it from the Kazakh end

Predictions and thoughts

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
A backward, deprived, culturally stunted nation where violence is endemic amongst the socially immobile underclass and the chronically unintelligent masses lap up their daily propaganda versus Kazakhstan?

Probably 3-1 to England.

Prince_Rupert said:
A backward, deprived, culturally stunted nation where violence is endemic amongst the socially immobile underclass and the chronically unintelligent masses lap up their daily propaganda versus Kazakhstan?

Probably 3-1 to England.
:D :D :D

Please PLEASE God let the Ingerlund fans kick off and get some third world stylee Russian sponsored violence, followed by **** rape with Georgiy who is in with the screws. In the showers.

Also, please do not play Steven Gerrard as he is unadulterated sh.it and Fat Frank is so much better.

I hope the whole sorry bandwagon is burnt to the ground and then rebuilt in favour of the Nation rather than the suits who tell us what is best for us.

Prince_Rupert said:
Probably 3-1 to England.
No, No - Scotland are playing Norway - start your own thread.

:D

Bad planning on my part. I promised to take the wife out, so will miss it. This means it will be one of the best performances since Munich and the papers will be full of the usual "We are going to win the World cup" routine

5-1 against a side nobody knows? The side is still not right, we are getting away with it at the moment.

Against tougher opposition we will still struggle.

fabio needs to stick with 4 4 2 and decided who he wants to pair in the middle with gareth barry.

they took there time but did it in the end.

Cr33p said:
fabio needs to stick with 4 4 2 and decided who he wants to pair in the middle with gareth barry.

they took there time but did it in the end.
Even being a L'pool fan, I agree, lampard or gerrard, not both.

k13eod said:
5-0 to Eng-er-land ... I dreamt it ... Theo scores first ... get down the bookies! :wink:
As disappointing as the dream I had when I was 16 and was rolling about a bed with Pans People only to be woken up for work as they all started taking their tops off.

Another tenner to the bookies then :x

k13eod said:
k13eod said:
5-0 to Eng-er-land ... I dreamt it ... Theo scores first ... get down the bookies! :wink:
As disappointing as the dream I had when I was 16 and was rolling about a bed with Pans People only to be woken up for work as they all started taking their tops off.

Pan's People? You had a telegram from the Queen yet?

PoisonDwarf said:
k13eod said:
k13eod said:

Pan's People? You had a telegram from the Queen yet?
Why would she send me a telegram? To apologise for tricking me into taking her shilling? :wink:

Not even bothered looking at the earlier replies - Engerland have slaughtered the international footballing collossus that is kazakhstan, 5-1. Notice I didn't use Capitals for 'kazachstan'. And it only took 70 minutes to get one by them.

Next obvious step is the massacre of the Krauts, rogering of Argentina, embarrassment of Brazil, and the next World Cup is ours.

Latest Threads