Kazahkstan V England thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by thegimp, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D I'm out here and will be witnessing it from the Kazakh end

Predictions and thoughts

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

A backward, deprived, culturally stunted nation where violence is endemic amongst the socially immobile underclass and the chronically unintelligent masses lap up their daily propaganda versus Kazakhstan?

Probably 3-1 to England.

3. :D :D :D

4. Please PLEASE God let the Ingerlund fans kick off and get some third world stylee Russian sponsored violence, followed by **** rape with Georgiy who is in with the screws. In the showers.

Also, please do not play Steven Gerrard as he is unadulterated sh.it and Fat Frank is so much better.

I hope the whole sorry bandwagon is burnt to the ground and then rebuilt in favour of the Nation rather than the suits who tell us what is best for us.

5. No, No - Scotland are playing Norway - start your own thread.

:D

6. 5-0 to Eng-er-land ... I dreamt it ... Theo scores first ... get down the bookies! :wink:

7. 4-0 to England. Theo for a couple more. rooney and fat frank one each.

8. Bad planning on my part. I promised to take the wife out, so will miss it. This means it will be one of the best performances since Munich and the papers will be full of the usual "We are going to win the World cup" routine

9. I wonder how many Borat impersonators will be with the England contingent and will the locals appreciate the humour

10. 2-1 to Kazahkstan! :lol:

11. 5-1 to great nation. Ve-ry Ni-ce!

12. 5-1 against a side nobody knows? The side is still not right, we are getting away with it at the moment.

Against tougher opposition we will still struggle.

13. fabio needs to stick with 4 4 2 and decided who he wants to pair in the middle with gareth barry.

they took there time but did it in the end.

14. Even being a L'pool fan, I agree, lampard or gerrard, not both.