Katy is my new favourite.

Strong, sweet, single, sparkling, subtle, smooth, with a beautiful body, and going down so well, Katy is my new favourite. Thatcher's medium dry Somerset cider (7.4% volume) is superb, and is currently a bargain in Morrison's (£5.50 for four 500ml bottles).

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a thread about....

Nah, actually. I give up. You win. On you go...

dribble.jpg

Thought it was Katy Perry as she is now single again. Never mind will start numerous threads, Carling, Strongbow, Magners is my favourite :(

Strong, sweet, single, sparkling, subtle, smooth, with a beautiful body, and going down so well, Katy is my new favourite. Thatcher's medium dry Somerset cider (7.4% volume) is superb, and is currently a bargain in Morrison's (£5.50 for four 500ml bottles).
Didn't you slag someone off for starting shit threads the other day, old fruity?

Didn't you slag someone off for starting shit threads the other day, old fruity?
Not to the best of my knowledge. I might slag people off for being wrong or simple-minded, but generally don't slag them for their choice of topic.

Fucking hell. Is this start a shite thread week?
Fucking hell, is this post the standard shite comment in a thread you have nothing else to say in week?

Not to the best of my knowledge. I might slag people off for being wrong or simple-minded, but generally don't slag them for their choice of topic.
Bugger, I was actually wrong for a change! Apologies!

I thought it was a thread about that bint that knocks about in chat that Armadillo fingered in a service station......

Latest Threads