Katie Price & Peter Andre - so youve released your new CD

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Schaden, Jan 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

2. That is very funny. I wonder if they've seen it.
  3. i was wondering if they were for real for a sec, very funny and witty
  4. I liked this one :

Reviewer: Common Sense "Yeah yeah" (England) - See all my reviews

It's not often that you can buy a record which is sung by 3 huge t1ts.
    Anybody taking this albumn or these artists seriously should be removed from society and placed into a secure unit somewhere where they can be looked after by people wearing white uniforms.
  5. Hilarious!
  6. LOL, some great reviews there.
  7. Jordan and Peter are too stupid see through it though. They'll beleive these excellent remarks.
  8. It never ceases to amaze me how these two even get time on the air. Do they not realise how ridiculous they have become? Their lives are spent getting their PR people to phone round the various magazines bought by Chavs who are interested in so called 'celebrities' and what they do in their daily lives.

It's a sad reflection on the world that they get away with it but then again it's the same world which made Jade Goodie a 'celebrity' and then brought her crashing down again for being what she has always been - an uneducated, thick, crass, unsophisticated, loud mouthed tart.
  9. i detected a hint of ARRSE-ishness to some of those reviews!!!! Who's gonna own up????
  10. "Dim the lights, lock the doors, strap the rebel leaders to chairs and let the gentle tones of Peter and Katie drag from them the secret location of the Alliance bases. Irresistable!

Play backwards for the bonus feature, allowing you to program the underclasses as your mindless slaves.

A must for all who seek Global domination"

Truly a man after my own heart...
  11. Oh I would say thats nearer the mark of compliment for that fat bone slug
  12. From one review

"It is true to say that many great artists are never appreciated in their own time so I think just to be sure, Jordan and Peter should both be killed."

13. I do apologise, I'm afraid my command of the English language isn't good enough to say what I really feel - which is why I appear to be sat on the fence.