Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

CC_TA

LE
Her fecking house is on the box.

Absolute clip of it, been done up and rebuilt, ransacked, trashed and abandoned; better off just napalming it.

House has potential though.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd like to help her out of the door of an aeroplane at 20,000 feet over mid-Atlantic.

A vile and vacuuous waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Her fecking house is on the box.

Absolute clip of it, been done up and rebuilt, ransacked, trashed and abandoned; better off just napalming it.

House has potential though.
I actually watched the episode that has just ended thinking all along "What a great house . . . . . . wasted on her".

JAD

LE
Oh Jesus wept...

KATIE Price is joining OnlyFans in a bid to make millions, her rep has revealed.

The 43-year-old has been teasing fans with a big announcement today ahead of her mucky mansion TV show tonight - but nobody guessed it would be about her stripping off.

I read above about a sex vid, where she is being 'stimulated' by some boy band pop star's toe.
Classy.

She may still have Athletes' Cnut.
I believe the toe was the warm up act for the acorn d!cked Peter Andrex (he of the mysterious talent).

JAD

LE
Yep, her and ''the GC''. I watched him during much of the lockdowns but he's definitely imbibed wayyyyyy too much Brasso during that time and isn't making a lot of sense any more in most of his posts. I try to give him a go from time to time as he's still in my feed but usually give up at about 30 seconds
* Please, for the sake of all that's holy and for the kids @Bob Upndown ; give a Govn't warning or similar before mentioning that talent bypass.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
Alone with the other countless body enhancements, alterations etc, she's had WiFi and a contactless payment app inserted for payments up to £100.
Thank god it contactless, i wouldn't want to insert my card!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I actually watched the episode that has just ended thinking all along "What a great house . . . . . . wasted on her".

I think you'll find she was wasted in it.

Chef

LE
I believe the toe was the warm up act for the acorn d!cked Peter Andrex (he of the mysterious talent).
His ads a few years back seem to show he doesn't take himself too seriously and is probably as surprised as you at his success.

One of our PTIs reckoned his six pack was mostly plastic as it was the wrong shape. I believe only crocodiles can develop a six pack in the animal kingdom.

Latest Threads