Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

Her media crew are top of the game. Time in prison . No. Headlines again , yes.

She might be as thick as whale shit but her “crew” are milking it in for her and them.

Time in prison, zero. Headline in the red top rags 100% .

We all know she'll yet again get away with this latest incident, she's a celeb innit! Being punished for crimes is for civvies, if you have a whiff of fame about you then you can get away with anything other than noncing or murder.

Her media crew are top of the game. Time in prison . No. Headlines again , yes.

She might be as thick as whale shit but her “crew” are milking it in for her and them.

Time in prison, zero. Headline in the red top rags 100% .
That's part of the problem. No matter what she does, some how it get's spun into a money making scheme.

Issi

LE
I just got a stern telling off for shouting -“Oh please, will you just fukc off!!”, when the advert for her new programme popped up on the TV.

I hadn’t realised that my OH could hear me from the other side of the house.

Robsa68

Old-Salt
I just got a stern telling off for shouting -“Oh please, will you just fukc off!!”, when the advert for her new programme popped up on the TV.

I hadn’t realised that my OH could hear me from the other side of the house.
Bizarrely enough I did similar, but the fragrant and delightful Mrs robsa surprisingly praised me for not actually swearing in my frothing diatribe. ( I'd told the rancid quimmed oxygen thief formerly known as Jordan on my TV to "bore off.)

Maybe a few weeks in prison will convince this stupid bitch that her ongoing behaviour is harmful to others, and she is just a clapped-out old cumbox
Well, that's definitely a back-handed chat up line if ever I saw one.

Face it, you're hoping she's reading this thread, and you're hoping to do the helicopter impression in the yawning, scrofulous, dripping, pest-infected cavern that passes for her vagina, aren't you?

You're like a blushing schoolboy, Rid.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Price, who was handed a five-year restraining order forbidding her from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly in 2019 after hurling a 'tirade of abuse' at her, could now face up to five years in prison if she is charged and found guilty.

Mmmm. I think the text messages are pretty damning.

We all thought crashing a car under the influence when you had a previous history was pretty damming too.

Going down this time for sure.
ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif

TamH70

MIA