Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

Well well welll...

a classic case of Pot calling Kettle here.

She allegedly branded Michelle Penticost a 'cvnting whore', 'gutter slag' and a 'piece of shit'

No publicity is bad publicity etc etc etc
is it any wonder Harvey is a gutter-mouthed mong?

All of her dramas are self inflicted and as far as she’s concerned, designed to make good telly and therefore £££ and more attention.

I’m hoping a period of time in custody rubbing shoulders with the scum and dregs of society will help her reflect, but the reality is she will fit right in.

I despise the woman.

DarkBrig

War Hero
Does that mean she'll be going to prison then? (rub's hands gleefully) as she is on a suspended sentence for her little car crash.
She won't be going to prison, only idiots and people who can't afford lawyers do that. I heard on the triggernometary podcast this week that back in 1900 you had to commit an average of 10 crimes to get sent to prison. The average now is 140.

She won't be going to prison, only idiots and people who can't afford lawyers do that. I heard on the triggernometary podcast this week that back in 1900 you had to commit an average of 10 crimes to get sent to prison. The average now is 140.
That was a particularly interesting podcast wasn't it.

Syledis

War Hero
She has nothing left to offer the public ( as if she ever did)
Maybe this is her way of getting a new book, TV show, etc " Katie Price, My life as a prisoners bitch"

She has nothing left to offer the public ( as if she ever did)
Maybe this is her way of getting a new book, TV show, etc " Katie Price, My life as a prisoners bitch"
Price, who was handed a five-year restraining order forbidding her from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly in 2019 after hurling a 'tirade of abuse' at her, could now face up to five years in prison if she is charged and found guilty.

Mmmm. I think the text messages are pretty damning.

Please, please, please. 5 years of Katie Price on Op Minimise.

Not even a fücking bluey!
well, she's on suspended already on the D&D, and has to do community service*...
Now her family says she must go back to the Priory, cos she 'isn't well''.

* - god knows what that could be? W#nking off OAPs? sweeping the streets?

Latest Threads