Katie Price - Anyone fancy helping her out

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
1571224490198.png

And, with any luck, she's about to be done for parking in a disabled bay.

But please don't tell me you get an Anabelle badge just for being thick and ugly.
The reg plate is false
its not listed on the DVLA computer
in fact all of the multiple reg plates she is featured with are not on the DVLA computer

The reg plate is false
in fact all of the multiple reg plates she is featured with are not on the DVLA computer
Obviously the laws don't apply to the melon-titted publicity-whoring skank.
A couple of offences right there. Generally the 'Driver', and/or 'Keeper' of the vehicle are the one's who are reportable. Naughty girl, though I have no doubt it would probably end up in court and the fine would be tacked onto any other fines she may already have - and pleading poverty means sho can only repay the notional 50p a week for the rest of her existence.

And it's not on bloody straight, either. Grrrr
You see a bright pink Range Rover with low profile tyres but get annoyed that the plate is on a skew?

The plate is the least offensive thing about it.

You see a bright pink Range Rover with low profile tyres but get annoyed that the plate is on a skew?

Pink cars are a redneck thing here, well they have to be redneck as there is no class involved. One of the teachers at the junior school has a new beetle wrapped pink, one of the local school girls has a Ford F150 also pink wrapped. When I was in Florida one of the girls at my daughters school had a new F150 bought for her by her parents as her first car, they paid an extra $5K to Ford to have it painted pink - well off family, dad flew around in his own helicopter.

Pink cars are a redneck thing here, well they have to be redneck as there is no class involved. One of the teachers at the junior school has a new beetle wrapped pink, one of the local school girls has a Ford F150 also pink wrapped. When I was in Florida one of the girls at my daughters school had a new F150 bought for her by her parents as her first car, they paid an extra $5K to Ford to have it painted pink - well off family, dad flew around in his own helicopter.
A bit like people wearing lots of sloppy gold jewellery in a vain attempt to convince everyone how classy they are, not realising it does the opposite.

A bit like people wearing lots of sloppy gold jewellery in a vain attempt to convince everyone how classy they are, not realising it does the opposite.
Looking at a potential property the other day and the estate agent actually tried to sell me on a couple of features and her voice gradually sort of trailed off with her quietly saying, ".........but being european you will just probably think that they are crass".

Made me smile, house was still a POS though.

Looking at a potential property the other day and the estate agent actually tried to sell me on a couple of features and her voice gradually sort of trailed off with her quietly saying, ".........but being european you will just probably think that they are crass".

Made me smile, house was still a POS though.
An astonishing sense of awareness from not only an estate agent but one from the USofA.

Did you shake her hand after that and say "Well done."

An astonishing sense of awareness from not only an estate agent but one from the USofA.

Did you shake her hand after that and say "Well done."
My words were along the lines of, "you're the first one to ever admit anything like that to me".

The wonky plate is the cherry on the cake of absolute shod. A high-price chavmobile that makes a blinged-up Saxo look elegant.

Yokel

LE
Perhaps Ms Price could raise a few quid by selling collections of her pictures from the old (pre plastic) days? I honestly cannot recall seeing any pictures of her before she became a 'a celeb'.

Why anyone would chose a pink Range Rover is beyond me.

The reg plate is false
found a real one ! gv65 sxb

which must be hers as it untaxed & unisured....

Last edited:

Dredd

LE
She was a good looking lass -- in 1996 -- as pointed out without a brain in her head and no discernible personality.

So looks wise I would have (then). But no because I'm choosy who I wake up next to.
Ah - I see where you went wrong there.

The suggestion of staying and sleeping there afterwards. This is very much a case of after the deed, pop smoke and leave.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 120
Mugatu Sick Jokes 4
S Sick Jokes 2

Latest Threads